Author Topic: Democrat Makes VIOLENT Threat If Trump Declares National Emergency  (Read 5066 times)

Online roamer_1

Re: Democrat Makes VIOLENT Threat If Trump Declares National Emergency
« Reply #50 on: January 16, 2019, 07:08:29 am »
Thank you for the ping Pete, you were heavy on my heart yesterday. Continued prayers for you and yours.

Dittos!

Keep on keepin on @sneakypete
 :beer:

Offline jpsb

« Reply #51 on: January 16, 2019, 09:16:12 am »
@DCPatriot @mystery-ak @Smokin Joe @Emjay @Sighlass @jpsb @Chosen Daughter

Back home a short while ago. Have a Wi-Fi device taped to my chest to monitor my heartbeat.

Been there and done that, uck,
well I hope everything breaks your way. But I am not liking all the crap you're going thru.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #52 on: January 16, 2019, 10:09:58 am »
No one wants to admit that all sides have violent or potentially violent nutcases in their midst.  I was threatend by a Trump supporter on Facebook in 2016.  During Obama's reign, I was accused of being racist -- by my best friend, no less.  I usually don't talk politics with too many people in real life anymore.  It just gets people angry and who knows what they might do. 

As to our politicians being physically attacked -- well, Steve Scalise already had someone shoot him and he wasn't alone at the time.  We are all in danger just walking out of our home.  If I didn't have such bad eyesight, I'd own a firearm.  I just wish people would calm down, but I guess they won't if their so-called leaders are encouraging them to act out.
goopo

« Reply #53 on: January 16, 2019, 10:14:24 am »
No, but I would blame him for the lunatics on his side and their behavior.  Each side is responsible for the violent rhetoric and/or actions of its own members. 

A lot of this *bleep* started well before Trump became president, so no, I can't say he started it all.  But when he says things like, punch him in the nose, or whatever -- whether he means it or not or whether he's just appealing to his base or not, he will be responsible if someone acts on something he says.

Trump has toned down his rhetoric somewhat since those campaign rallies, but he still needs to be careful what he says.
goopo  you're on a roll

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #54 on: January 16, 2019, 10:30:42 am »
Been there and done that, uck,
well I hope everything breaks your way. But I am not liking all the crap you're going thru.

@jpsb

I will admit I have had more fun doing other things. I have spent so much time in the hospital the last few weeks that I am starting to like the food.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #55 on: January 16, 2019, 10:40:08 am »
No, but I would blame him for the lunatics on his side and their behavior.  Each side is responsible for the violent rhetoric and/or actions of its own members. 

@Applewood

What a crock of absolute crap! People are responsible for their OWN damn actions. Even the retard Party Pod People with no actual minds of their own because violence in language OR action are both individual actions.

And this is regardless of political leanings. Anyone so mentally deranged they aren't shouldn't be allowed to vote.

A lot of this *bleep* started well before Trump became president, so no, I can't say he started it all.  But when he says things like, punch him in the nose, or whatever -- whether he means it or not or whether he's just appealing to his base or not, he will be responsible if someone acts on something he says.

You poor baybay! Does that sort of thing give you uncontrollable urges? When some racist Dim pol urges people to go out and attack honkies,do you get uncontrollable urges to kill a kracka?

« Last Edit: January 16, 2019, 10:59:51 am by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Applewood

« Reply #56 on: January 16, 2019, 10:51:23 am »
@sneakypete

LOL  Good to have you back. 

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

« Reply #58 on: January 16, 2019, 02:48:04 pm »
@sneakypete

LOL  Good to have you back.

Longest 5 hours ever.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #59 on: January 17, 2019, 05:08:27 am »
@DCPatriot @mystery-ak @Smokin Joe @Emjay @Sighlass @jpsb @Chosen Daughter

Back home a short while ago. Have a Wi-Fi device taped to my chest to monitor my heartbeat.

Had a few other mysteries cleared up a little while in this time,so it was a worthwhile trip.

Go see a surgeon about my lymph gland problems on Thursday,and make an appointment with my heart surgeon via phone tomorrow to let him know I am out and can show up for an appointment. He saw my name on the list of patients as he was making his morning rounds this morning,so he stopped by to visit and talk with me around 7:00 AM.

See another surgeon for a biopsy on Thursday.

I will continue to keep you in my prayers.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #60 on: January 18, 2019, 04:36:08 am »
If anyone is responsible for the violence for the past five years, it starts with Obama and his racist actions to inflame hatred across America.  Second, it is Soros and Clinton, both spending millions to launch anarchy across America.

Trump's responses were as a direct result of antifa and other anarchy groups, again funded by both Soros and Clinton to cause trouble.

The communist left in America is at a dangerous crossroads.  Yes, there will be blood in the streets, but if the left starts by spilling blood, it will be a river of their in short order.  Conservative is America are not spending millions like Soros and Clinton to incite anarchy.