State Chapters > NY/NJ

Princeton Police Issue Statement Ahead Of White Supremacy March

(1/2) > >>

Cyber Liberty:
Princeton Police Issue Statement Ahead Of White Supremacy March

Princeton Police are closing streets and requiring permits in response to the white supremacy march and counter-protest planned on Saturday.

By Alexis Tarrazi, Patch Staff | Jan 11, 2019 10:38 am ET | Updated Jan 11, 2019 10:42 am ET

--- Quote ---PRINCETON, NJ — Princeton Police have issued a statement prior to a controversial white supremacy march planned for noon on Saturday at Palmer Square.

The planned march is being held by the white supremacist group the New Jersey European Heritage Association. A counter-protest is also being planned in response by outraged activists.

As a result of the planned protests, police will close Palmer Square and Hulfish Street to all motor vehicle traffic beginning at 5 a.m.
--- End quote ---

Excerpted.  Read More:  https://patch.com/new-jersey/southbrunswick/s/glf3u/princeton-police-issue-statement-ahead-white-supremacy-march

@Freya

Wingnut:
If they would just ignore them and let them march they would just fade away and crawl back under the rocks they live under.  But No.   The SJW have to "Counter protest"  Saying things like "we need to shine a light on them". "Make people aware". 

Morons. Piddiful more ons

Cyber Liberty:

--- Quote from: The Ghost on January 12, 2019, 03:05:56 pm ---If they would just ignore them and let them march they would just fade away and crawl back under the rocks they live under.  But No.   The SJW have to "Counter protest"  Saying things like "we need to shine a light on them". "Make people aware". 

Morons. Piddiful more ons

--- End quote ---

"Counter-Protest" means "Antifa."  Fireworks are likely.

Gefn:
It’s a total cluster duck. I’m in a conference in Princeton right now. 10 minute break. I don’t know how we are going to get home.

Cyber Liberty:

--- Quote from: Freya on January 12, 2019, 03:36:17 pm ---It’s a total cluster duck. I’m in a conference in Princeton right now. 10 minute break. I don’t know how we are going to get home.

--- End quote ---

Stay away from the protest area, there will be violence of some sort.  You don't need that in your life.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version