Author Topic: The Cult of Ruth Bader Ginsburg: Politico Alum Floats Sacrificing Life to Extend Hers  (Read 744 times)

rangerrebew

The Cult of Ruth Bader Ginsburg: Politico Alum Floats Sacrificing Life to Extend Hers

8 Jan 20191,448

Former Politico columnist Roger Simon would like to trade away precious days of his own life to save ailing Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg.

In yet another one of those tweets that reveals just how loony and extremist the establishment media truly are, the far-left columnist wrote: “If it were possible, would you subtract one day off your life and add it to Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s life for one extra day of good health? If just 10,000 people did this, it would add 27 productive years to her life.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/01/08/the-cult-of-ruth-bader-ginsburg-politico-alum-floats-sacrificing-life-to-extend-hers/

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
And some people call Trump supporters a "cult."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
This reminded me of the stories about suicide hotlines melting down after the election. It seems a disappointingly small number of Clinton voters followed through, but we can still hope that their comically extreme levels of distress will eventually produce some favorable longer-term results...
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
And some people call Trump supporters a "cult."

Outside the BR internet walls? 

The heck you say! 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

This reminded me of the stories about suicide hotlines melting down after the election. It seems a disappointingly small number of Clinton voters followed through, but we can still hope that their comically extreme levels of distress will eventually produce some favorable longer-term results...

What do you expect?  Suicide, by definition, requires one to actually DO something.  HRC voters need everything done FOR them.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Few of these Loonies would actually sacrifice Anything ever.

This is just another Guilt Loaded Finger to point at everyone else.

Like Make the Rich Pay Their Fair Share.

Complete and Utter BS from the usual suspects.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2019, 11:14:13 pm by To-Whose-Benefit? »
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com