Author Topic: JonBenet Ramsey confession: Police ‘aware’ of man’s claim he ‘watched her die’  (Read 463 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
JonBenet Ramsey confession: Police ‘aware’ of man’s claim he ‘watched her die’
Posted 5:13 am, January 11, 2019, by Tribune Media

BOULDER, Colo. — The Boulder Police Department says there are no new updates in the investigation into JonBenet Ramsey’s death following a reported confession that has been shared widely online.

On Thursday, DailyMailTV published a story that a convicted pedophile had confessed to accidentally killing the 6-year-old Boulder girl in 1996.

In letters written from prison, 54-year-old Gary Oliva reportedly told a friend, “I never loved anyone like I did JonBenét and yet I let her slip and her head bashed in half and I watched her die. It was an accident. Please believe me. She was not like the other kids.”

Read more at: https://fox2now.com/2019/01/11/jonbenet-ramsey-confession-police-aware-of-mans-claim-he-watched-her-die/

A bit of a stir on this. I see some Netflix movie likewise, is coming out.

rangerrebew

BREAKING! Longtime Suspect in JonBenet Makes Startling Confession
Daniel
January 11, 2019

Some new startling information has just been released regarding the murder of JonBenet Ramsey.

There has been so much suspicion and so many conspiracy theories over the years as to what happened to JonBenet Ramsey the day after Christmas in 1996.

Gary Oliva, who is a convicted pedophile has been one of the primary suspects in the murder. Now it seems as though he has confessed to the murder of JonBenet through letter written to a high school classmate.

According to The Blaze,

https://thepatriotchronicles.com/news-for-you/breaking-longtime-suspect-in-jonbenet-murder-makes-startling-confession/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:1431720&utm_campaign=BREAKING!%20Longtime%20Suspect%20in%20JonBenet%20Makes%20Startling%20Confession

Offline MOD3

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
I followed this case closely for years. I don't believe there was an intruder.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline mountaineer

Her head bashed in half? Really?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org