Author Topic: President Trump Press Conference in Texas  (Read 290 times)

Online Right_in_Virginia

• TBR Contributor
President Trump Press Conference in Texas
« on: January 10, 2019, 07:14:32 PM »
President Trump Press Conference in Texas
Golden State Times, Jan 10, 2019, YouTube

Sorry...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_aMBAGxKk0
"January 20th 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again."  --  President Donald J. Trump

Online Right_in_Virginia

• TBR Contributor
Re: President Trump Press Conference in Texas
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2019, 07:18:48 PM »

"January 20th 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again."  --  President Donald J. Trump

Online Right_in_Virginia

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2019, 07:23:42 PM »
President Trump Texas Roundtable on Immigration and Border Security

Sorry...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20m8iAE_hvo

Online Right_in_Virginia

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2019, 07:31:47 PM »
The roundtable was surprisingly interesting ... lots of personal stories, facts and a nice speech by Sen. Cruz.

Online libertybele

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2019, 07:33:09 PM »
It is really unfortunate that ALL television broadcasting wasn't interrupted to televise this conference/meeting nationally  for ALL to see.  This isn't some made up drama.  This is real.  We have a border crisis.  As the President stated; the wall is common sense folks.
"I believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes. I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey it laws; to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies." -William Page

Online Right_in_Virginia

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2019, 08:13:19 PM »
BTTT

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf