Author Topic: AWFUL! Star CNN Contributor Ana Navarro Files Nails on Live TV as Guest Discusses Murders by Illegal  (Read 745 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
AWFUL! Star CNN Contributor Ana Navarro Files Nails on Live TV as Guest Discusses Murders by Illegal Aliens (VIDEO)
by Jim Hoft January 10, 2019

This is CNN–
Star CNN personality Ana Navarro rolled her eyes and filed her nails as a conservative guest Steve Cortes described innocent Americans murdered by illegal aliens.

Steve Cortes: You can do your nails. You know who can’t do their nails are people killed by illegal aliens who’ve been allowed to stay in this country because of leftist policies that people like you promote in so-called sanctuary cities.

Navarro then started screaming at the guest saying, “I don’t care what you have to say.”

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/01/awful-star-cnn-contributor-ana-navarro-files-nails-on-live-tv-as-guest-discusses-murders-by-illegal-aliens-video/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LMAO

What we once called the mainstream press  are hemorrhaging ratings and audiences.  Instead of figuring  out how to bring back that trust in the eyes of the average American, they’ve decided to cast their lot with the most extreme elements of American society.

Conservatives should focus less on press bias as the public is very well aware of it and instead push and promote conservative ideas with the public at large. The press is only going to get worse and there’s nothing you can do to change them

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
I just saw the clip. She had a smirking, smug look on her face while the conservative spoke about those killed by illegals. Thoroughly disgusting face of evil.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Frank Cannon

Star CNN Contributor? If you walked down the street and asked the first 20 people you saw who this broad was NO ONE would know who she is. No one watches CNN. Ratings prove that. This woman has done absolutely nothing noteworthy on her own. Getting the vapors over any of this circus act on CNN is a waste of time.

Offline Polly Ticks

Calls to mind another purposeful demonstrations of utter disdain ...

Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Calls to mind another purposeful demonstrations of utter disdain ...

No sign of the effing smirk here ----

Offline verga

Democrats don't give a rat's butt but about legitimate Americans or crime. they only care about potential future voters.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Navarro then started screaming at the guest saying, “I don’t care what you have to say.”

My tribe, my facts, my status, my position, my rules. White people are second class citizens, it all belongs to Mexico, blah blah blah.
The Republic is lost.