Author Topic: David Hogg responds to Trump address: 'No one is illegal on stolen land'  (Read 9530 times)

Offline LegalAmerican

Re: David Hogg responds to Trump address: 'No one is illegal on stolen land'
« Reply #75 on: January 16, 2019, 10:02:03 pm »
@Fishrrman

The exact opposite of what we need to do because all that would do would be to encourage more illegals to invade and take over the NEW Mexico/Texas border areas.

What we NEED to do,but probably won't,is to kick out ANYBODY that is here or came here illegally. Those that resist should be shot where found as alien invaders.

Correct!  Wrong thing to do.  LA RAZA...wants 6 if our states as their Azlan.  They feel all these states belong to Mexico.

Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, California, Parts of Colorado.  The are DOING that by INVADING ILLEGALLY.

S.C. SOTOMAYER and some hispanic judges are members of La Raza and feel the same way.

So, Islamists want to take over the world, and America.  Hispanics, Like La Raza, want 6 of our states.  NBP..want America to be the New Africa.   This should be interesting, when ALL THREE fight each other, although, Blacks and some Hispanics are joining Islam. NBP are NATION OF ISLAM.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #76 on: January 16, 2019, 10:10:46 pm »
So the problem is Briefers are too stupid to understand Sowell?  That must be why we see so many articles by Victor Davis Hanson posted.

Maybe the problem is many people detest videos, and prefer the written word.  Or maybe it's they might disagree with Donald Trump about something and object to being stamped "Never Trumpers?"

@Cyber Liberty

I don't watch videos because the new kitten I captured chewed through the speaker wires and I am too cheap right now to buy new speakers. She even chewed most of the way through the main power cord to try to show me how was the boss after I beat her ass for chewing through the speaker cords. Little SOB is QUICK,and impossible for a old beat-up man like me to catch if she doesn't want to get caught.

Not really too upset over the speaker cords,though. I spent WAAAY too much time on you tube watching and listening to videos before she "pulled the cord" for me.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #77 on: January 16, 2019, 10:51:48 pm »
:pop41:
Move over, this could be good. I brought a bigger bag.
 :2popcorn:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #78 on: January 16, 2019, 10:54:42 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

I don't watch videos because the new kitten I captured chewed through the speaker wires and I am too cheap right now to buy new speakers. She even chewed most of the way through the main power cord to try to show me how was the boss after I beat her ass for chewing through the speaker cords. Little SOB is QUICK,and impossible for a old beat-up man like me to catch if she doesn't want to get caught.

Not really too upset over the speaker cords,though. I spent WAAAY too much time on you tube watching and listening to videos before she "pulled the cord" for me.

Cherish the silence and the kitten that made it possible (necessary).
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #79 on: January 16, 2019, 11:56:58 pm »
The Ghost blew by with:
"Do you still own a 3G flip Phone?"

I've got an old flip phone that I'm not even sure is 3G (Samsung 930?).
It's ALWAYS turned off. Except for once or twice for a few minutes.
Costs me $30 for the whole year.

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #80 on: January 17, 2019, 12:31:16 am »

Correct!  Wrong thing to do.  LA RAZA...wants 6 if our states as their Azlan.  They feel all these states belong to Mexico.

Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, California, Parts of Colorado.  The are DOING that by INVADING ILLEGALLY.

S.C. SOTOMAYER and some hispanic judges are members of La Raza and feel the same way.

So, Islamists want to take over the world, and America.  Hispanics, Like La Raza, want 6 of our states.  NBP..want America to be the New Africa.   This should be interesting, when ALL THREE fight each other, although, Blacks and some Hispanics are joining Islam. NBP are NATION OF ISLAM.
How would you feel, and I'm serious about this, selling the land to a third party, such as Red China, in exchange for forgiveness of debts? We wash our hands clean of it, but the squatters don't get to keep it, either.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #81 on: January 17, 2019, 03:59:10 am »
How would you feel, and I'm serious about this, selling the land to a third party, such as Red China, in exchange for forgiveness of debts? We wash our hands clean of it, but the squatters don't get to keep it, either.
I'm against selling any part of America to a foreign power. That's known in military parlance as a beachhead,
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis