Author Topic: Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick denies 'rumor' of Trump job offer after helping write prime-time speech  (Read 636 times)

Offline corbe

Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick denies 'rumor' of Trump job offer after helping write prime-time speech

by Daniel Chaitin

January 09, 2019 12:26 PM

Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick denied Wednesday that he has been offered a job by President Trump.

At an event in the Lone Star state, Patrick said the "crazy" rumor needs to stop.

"I’ve not been offered a job, I’m not gonna take a job, I’m not interested in taking a job," he said, according to Texas Tribune reporter Patrick Svitek. "Just end that rumor. It’s crazy. It’s out of control."

Patrick, who headed Trump's 2016 campaign in Texas, missed the first day of the state's legislative session on Tuesday.

In a press release late in the day, he explained that he was at the White House helping Trump's team write up his prime-time border security speech.

<..snip..>

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/texas-lt-gov-dan-patrick-denies-rumor-of-trump-job-offer-after-helping-write-prime-time-speech
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.