Author Topic: Conway calls CNN's Acosta a 'smartass' during immigration exchange  (Read 219 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
Conway calls CNN's Acosta a 'smartass' during immigration exchange
By Jordan Fabian - 01/08/19 02:36 PM EST

White House senior adviser Kellyanne Conway called CNN's Jim Acosta a “smartass” during a heated exchange over immigration.

Acosta asked Conway on the North Lawn driveway whether she could “promise the president will tell the truth tonight” during a primetime address on his demands for a border wall.

“Yes, Jim. And will you promise that you will?“ Conway asked in response.

“I will, absolutely. I’m not the one with the alternative-facts problem like you do,” Acosta replied, referencing a quote from Conway from 2017.

When Acosta challenged Conway again about whether Trump's speech could pass a fact check, the White House aide replied, “let me go back to your case because you’re such a smartass most of the time and I know you want this to go viral.”

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/424375-conway-calls-cnns-acosta-a-smartass-during-immigration-exchange
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

Offline The Ghost

• TBR Contributor
Re: Conway calls CNN's Acosta a 'smartass' during immigration exchange
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2019, 03:44:55 PM »
It was so nice not having to hear or see that dickhead in the news for as long as we did.   
"The disdain of a small minority should never, absent legitimate grievance, take precedence over the majority."

Offline mountaineer

Re: Conway calls CNN's Acosta a 'smartass' during immigration exchange
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2019, 03:53:22 PM »
That seems about right.
"Because men have lost the objective basis of certainty of knowledge of the thing in which they are working, more and more I fear we are going to find them manipulating science according to their own sociological or political desires rather than standing upon concrete objectivity." Francis A. Schaeffer

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf