Author Topic: Foul-Mouthed Muslim Lawmaker, Rashida Tlaib, Recommends Women BOYCOTT Men By Not Having SEX  (Read 549 times)

rangerrebew

Foul-Mouthed Muslim Lawmaker, Rashida Tlaib, Recommends Women BOYCOTT Men By Not Having SEX

Written by Wes Walker on January 8, 2019

Leftism is like a cult, where even personal relationships come second to political beliefs.

Feminist women are trying to manipulate men through sex.

Does this mean she’s admitting sex ISN’T a ‘Social Construct’? Does this mean she’s admitting that Intersectional Feminism and genderfluidity etcetera exists in the political world but not the biological one?

https://clashdaily.com/2019/01/foul-mouthed-muslim-lawmaker-rashida-tlaib-recommends-women-boycott-men-by-not-having-sex/

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
She can't even turn down her husband without getting a beating.
Countdown to Resignation

Online andy58-in-nh

Another pearl of wisdom from Jihad Barbie. I hope she never shuts up.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
She can't even turn down her husband without getting a beating.
Absolutely true. Women in Islam are not 'allowed' to say 'NO' to their husbands. The punishment may start with a beating and rape, but if it continued the husband can legally kill her or sell her off as a slave. Women are considered like livestock in Islam. They have almost no 'rights' at all.

It is amazing to think of so many Western women embracing this freaking crap-pie cult, especially Black women. Black women would put up with real Islam, unlike the watered down Farrakhan version, for about one hour.

The CIA was recruiting. They did a test for the women recruits by giving them a pistol full of blanks. They had to go into a closed room and shoot their husbands, as a test of loyalty. The White women went in and came out crying, 'I can't do it'. The Asian woman went in and came out crying, 'I cannot kill my own husband.' The Black woman went in and came out bloody, 'The damn gun was only shooting blanks. So I had to beat his ass to death with it!'
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Foul-Mouthed Muslim Lawmaker, Rashida Tlaib, Recommends Women BOYCOTT Men By Not Having SEX"

I'll reckon that she ain't gonna need to be "boycotting" anybody...
« Last Edit: January 09, 2019, 01:40:30 am by Fishrrman »