Author Topic: WATCH: Chris Wallace Challenges Sarah Sanders On Terrorists Entering America Via The Southern Border  (Read 351 times)

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
Beth Baumann
Townhall
January 6, 2019

White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders sat down with Fox News' Chris Wallace on Sunday to discuss the government shutdown and the status of negotiation talks. During the interview, Wallace blatantly asked Sanders how she knows terrorists are entering the United States through our southern border...

“We know that, roughly, nearly 4,000 known or suspected terrorists come into our country illegallyand we know that our most vulnerable point of entry is at our southern border,” Sanders responded.

"Wait, wait, wait, " Wallace interrupted. "I know this statistic and wasn't sure if you were going to use it but I studied up on this. Do you know where those 4,000 people come, where they're captured? Airports." ...

Full article

Sorry...

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
"Wait, wait, wait, " Wallace interrupted. "I know this statistic and wasn't sure if you were going to use it but I studied up on this. Do you know where those 4,000 people come, where they're captured? Airports." ...

Yeah,mostly because airports are full of walls and doors that channel them to the cops are.

As opposed to our basically unguarded and open border that is thousands of miles long with no walls to channel the illegals,and damn few agents to catch them.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Beth Baumann
Townhall
January 6, 2019

Full article

Sorry...

Thanks but I am not watching the smarmy and loathsome Matthews being rude and condescending to a woman who is worth ten of him.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Thanks but I am not watching the smarmy and loathsome Matthews being rude and condescending to a woman who is worth ten of him.

« Last Edit: January 07, 2019, 05:59:40 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

â€œI Felt This Thrill Going Up My Leg”...  not found.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.