Author Topic: How Did A Single Unconstitutional Agency Become The Most Powerful Organization In America?  (Read 688 times)

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
In 48 hrs time, I've had not one but Two Never Trumpers insist to me that the Constitution was Amended to authorize the creation and operation of the Federal Reserve.

But today we're all laughing at Pelosi's Constitutional Ignorance/Wishful Thinking.

Business Insider
Ashvin Pandurangi, Simple Planet
Nov. 7, 2010, 5:23 PM

[excerpt]

https://www.businessinsider.com/fed-is-unconstitutional-2010-11

Every so often, Americans should stop everything they're doing for a moment, and reflect upon the nature of their country. Specifically, upon what has traditionally been this country's defining characteristic. Was it our capitalist economy? No, there are many capitalistic countries around the world and capitalism was not first formulated by Americans. What about our emphasis on personal freedom? Well, once again, many countries preach the virtues of freedom and many groups of people have fought for freedom well before America was formed. Surely it has been our diverse populace and our tolerance of all races, genders, sexual preferences... yeah, right. Personally, I would answer that it was our written Constitution and the democratic values embodied within it.

No other country had ever codified the structures and processes of their governing institutions to such an extent in one single document. Many people focus on the Bill of Rights when speaking about the Constitution, but the first four Articles are just as important. They synthesized political ideas that were developed over hundreds of years by some of the most insightful thinkers, such as separation of federal powers, checks and balances, vertical division of powers (federalism), an independent judiciary and, of course, representative democracy. The latter emphasizes the notion that any policies enacted by the federal government must be authorized by the people, through their elected representatives who are held accountable to constituents every few years.

So what's the state of our Constitutional democracy today? Simple, it doesn't exist. International corruption surveys typically rank the U.S. higher (less corrupt) than most other countries, but this simply proves how bad these surveys are at capturing the essence of real, hardcore corruption. We could write stacks of books on the prevalence of money in politics and the swarms of lobbyists who descend on Washington every single week, and many people have, but it's simpler to just focus on the most egregious example of corruption. The most powerful, influential economic policy-making institution in the country, the Federal Reserve ("Fed"), is an unelected body that is completely unaccountable to the people. Well, let's back up and start with the fact that this institution's very existence is most likely unconstitutional. Here's why:
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

• Wulf Anson Author
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
"It is governed by the presidentially appointed board of governors or Federal Reserve Board (FRB). "
Countdown to Resignation

Offline Drago

• "Life is a Journey"

• Wulf Anson Author
Give the money supply Back to Congress where it belongs and make them Pass and EXPLAIN a Bill authorizing it, Every time they want to print up a few hundred Billion more in Funny Money.

See how long the voters would put up with that if it were always under their noses.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
@Bigun

@To-Whose-Benefit?

Thank you for digging up this fine article and posting it here.  It makes the arguments I have been making for years and makes the VERY well indeed. I wish I had the power to make it required reading for all 360,000,000 odd of our people but I don't have that power so will leave you with this.  You've heard it from me before.

We will never again be a truly FREE people for so long as we continue to abide the Marxist income tax and the IRS!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

• Wulf Anson Author
@To-Whose-Benefit?

Thank you for digging up this fine article and posting it here.  It makes the arguments I have been making for years and makes the VERY well indeed. I wish I had the power to make it required reading for all 360,000,000 odd of our people but I don't have that power so will leave you with this.  You've heard it from me before.

We will never again be a truly FREE people for so long as we continue to abide the Marxist income tax and the IRS!

@Bigun

No Taxation without Representation?

At 20% to 30% I'm thinking I could get a much better deal of Representing from Al Capone and Frank Nitti than this passel of bought and paid for reprobates.

Personally I'm ALL in favor of a return to Non Territorial Jurisdiction.

Total Annual Cost?

About 1% to 1.5%, per year.

https://wulfanson.blogspot.com/2016/04/viking-age-iceland-privatization-run.html

Viking Age Iceland, Privatization Run Amok or Libertarian Paradise?

Hell of a deal we got here where 30% or more of our whole working lives nets about half of us a painful, lingering death in retirement from cancer after our Representatives sold us off to Global Concerns who destroyed even our food supply for a buck.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2019, 11:48:42 pm by To-Whose-Benefit? »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
No Taxation without Representation?

Representation without taxation sucks too.  That describes our Welfare State.  We have half the country voting themselves largess out of the treasury without having to pay anything into it.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: