Author Topic: Impeachment, like the 'Green New Deal,' is going nowhere, thanks to House Democratic leadership  (Read 251 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Impeachment, like the 'Green New Deal,' is going nowhere, thanks to House Democratic leadership
by Eddie Scarry
 | January 04, 2019 04:24 PM

Unfortunately for the excitable freshmen Democrats, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., is the one calling the shots. Cute as they are, their demands that President Trump be impeached look like they’re going nowhere because of her.

Freshman Rep. Rashida Tlaib, D-Mich., told supporters Thursday, “We’re gonna go in and impeach the bleep!”

In anticipation of this exact kind of lunacy, Pelosi, in all her political wisdom, appointed Rep. Jerry Nadler, D-N.Y., to head the House Judiciary Committee. And Friday on CNN, he indicated he has no interest in impeachment.

“I don’t really like that kind of language,” he said of Tlaib before bluntly contradicting her Howard Dean-like scream for impeachment. “More to the point, I disagree with what she said. It is too early to talk about [impeachment] intelligently. We have to follow the facts, we have to get the facts. That's why it is important to protect the [special counsel] investigation. That’s why it’s important to do our own inquiry.”

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/columnists/impeachment-like-the-green-new-deal-is-going-nowhere-thanks-to-house-democratic-leadership
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Nest of weasels.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com