Author Topic: Era of the Trumper Tantrum  (Read 278 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Era of the Trumper Tantrum
« on: January 05, 2019, 03:52:49 pm »
Era of the Trumper Tantrum
American Thinker, Jan 5, 2019, William L. Gensert

Mothers and fathers drag their six and seven-year-old children 2,000 miles to the border of another country and scream, “Let me in!”  And when those children die -- one after the father refuses medical care -- the media stand up, stamp their feet, and angrily scream the question, “How could you?”  But their ire is directed at America, not at the criminally negligent parents, because it’s our country’s responsibility to honor and obey whatever a tantrum thrower insists is his right.

Who can blame them? It worked in Europe, where hundreds of thousands of fighting-age young men escaping the internecine brutality endemic to the Religion of Peace have forced themselves upon what used to be independent nations (and in particular, their infidel women) with seemingly nothing but joy expressed by the political elite who applaud the entire “shebang” (pun intended).

The forever angry and outraged Democrats, historically anti-illegal immigration when they thought aliens would provide cheap labor benefitting industry (can’t have profits unless they get to give the money to friends and family), are now pro-illegal alien who come here for benefits and are willing to vote illegally.

They are merely disappointed in voters who allowed the Orange Man to steal Hillary’s presidency, and damn it, they are going to import a new electorate.

More: https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/01/era_of_the_trumper_tantrum.html

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Re: Era of the Trumper Tantrum
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2019, 05:36:11 pm »
Throw a Tantrump. I like it.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com