Author Topic: Dow closes down 660 points after Apple's shock warning sends tremors through markets  (Read 4090 times)

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
There used to be a dancer there that when she did the splits a light would shine on the floor under her.  I was an intern at one of the engineering firms in West Palm I overheard a couple of CAD techs talking about it.  They didn't know I was in the room with them and I've never seen anyone blush as deeply as the one guy did when he looked over and noticed me there.  Your "flesh light" comment reminded me of that.

LOL.  Today the poor guy would be out of a job! 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline RoosGirl

LOL.  Today the poor guy would be out of a job!

Nah, I was the only other one in the room and I don't squeal about that kind of stuff.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Nah, I was the only other one in the room and I don't squeal about that kind of stuff.

I know!  Hell you are no snowflake.  I meant today if a poundmetooer heard that...
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Victoria33

I would bet my house those phones weren't free.  They just rolled the cost of them into your bill.
@RoosGirl

You are likely right.  Bob pays that bill so I don't see it.