Author Topic: Kanye West on Trump MAGA Hat: It Means 'People Can't Tell Me What to Do Because I'm Black'  (Read 355 times)

rangerrebew

Kanye West on Trump MAGA Hat: It Means 'People Can't Tell Me What to Do Because I'm Black'

Rap artist and entrepreneur Kanye West [1], who has 29 million followers on Twitter, expressed his ongoing and strong support for President Donald Trump by tweeting on New Year's Day that he plans to wear his Trump MAGA -- Make America Great Again -- hat at his concerts. He also tweeted that one of the more important things about the MAGA hat is that it shows that "people can't tell me what to do because I'm black."

West also criticized the Democratic Party, suggesting that it controls black people and adding, "They will not program me."

Source URL: https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-chapman/kanye-west-trump-maga-hat-it-means-people-cant-tell-me-what-do-because-im
« Last Edit: January 03, 2019, 12:33:11 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I thought he already changed his mind about Trump?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
I thought he already changed his mind about Trump?

Maybe he bought a Tesla and put it on auto-pilot to give his inner Rapper a rest.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com