Author Topic: CATHOLIC SENIOR HOME Tells Residents To Hide, Take Down Any Signs Of Christ…DO NOT Say, “Merry Chri  (Read 677 times)

rangerrebew

CATHOLIC SENIOR HOME Tells Residents To Hide, Take Down Any Signs Of Christ…DO NOT Say, “Merry Christmas!”
Dec 28, 2018

When Donald J. Trump promised to bring “Merry Christmas” back to the Christmas season in America, he drew loud and enthusiastic cheers from his supporters. Americans are sick and tired of watching Christ removed from every aspect of our lives,  while atheists who are in a very small minority in a majority Christian America, are fighting tooth and nail to keep Christ hidden from view. A CATHOLIC senior home in the state of Washington is a perfect example of how far some people are willing to go to remove Christ from our lives—even going as far as to remove Christ from a Catholic facility that houses the elderly.

https://100percentfedup.com/catholic-senior-home-tells-residents-to-hide-take-down-any-signs-of-christdo-not-say-merry-christmas/

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
On December 3, Assistant Housing Director Katrina Newman sent a letter to residents informing them that Nativity Scenes, the Star of David, and a crucifix were banned from common areas.

“When decorating the common areas and exterior of your community, think festive, not religious,” the letter reads.“Greenery, colored lights, snowmen, and snowflakes all convey the festive atmosphere without alluding to a specific religion.”

Somehow "Go to Hell" just doesn't convey the requisite impact.

So I'll reach back into the old Viking bag.

"Die Into Hell!"
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
CATHOLIC SENIOR HOME Tells Residents To Hide, Take Down Any Signs Of Christ…DO NOT Say, “Merry Christmas!”
Dec 28, 2018

When Donald J. Trump promised to bring “Merry Christmas” back to the Christmas season in America, he drew loud and enthusiastic cheers from his supporters. Americans are sick and tired of watching Christ removed from every aspect of our lives,  while atheists who are in a very small minority in a majority Christian America, are fighting tooth and nail to keep Christ hidden from view. A CATHOLIC senior home in the state of Washington is a perfect example of how far some people are willing to go to remove Christ from our lives—even going as far as to remove Christ from a Catholic facility that houses the elderly.

https://100percentfedup.com/catholic-senior-home-tells-residents-to-hide-take-down-any-signs-of-christdo-not-say-merry-christmas/

This is the final article written by 26-year-old Bre Payton of The Federalist, who passed away today after falling into a coma, during a short illness.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Somehow, I seriously doubt such policy would meet with the Church's approval.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis