Author Topic: Princeton Police Issue Statement Ahead Of White Supremacy March  (Read 1670 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Princeton Police Issue Statement Ahead Of White Supremacy March

Princeton Police are closing streets and requiring permits in response to the white supremacy march and counter-protest planned on Saturday.

By Alexis Tarrazi, Patch Staff | Jan 11, 2019 10:38 am ET | Updated Jan 11, 2019 10:42 am ET

PRINCETON, NJ — Princeton Police have issued a statement prior to a controversial white supremacy march planned for noon on Saturday at Palmer Square.

The planned march is being held by the white supremacist group the New Jersey European Heritage Association. A counter-protest is also being planned in response by outraged activists.

As a result of the planned protests, police will close Palmer Square and Hulfish Street to all motor vehicle traffic beginning at 5 a.m.

Excerpted.  Read More:  https://patch.com/new-jersey/southbrunswick/s/glf3u/princeton-police-issue-statement-ahead-white-supremacy-march

@Freya
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Princeton Police Issue Statement Ahead Of White Supremacy March
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2019, 03:05:56 pm »
If they would just ignore them and let them march they would just fade away and crawl back under the rocks they live under.  But No.   The SJW have to "Counter protest"  Saying things like "we need to shine a light on them". "Make people aware". 

Morons. Piddiful more ons

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2019, 03:22:07 pm »
If they would just ignore them and let them march they would just fade away and crawl back under the rocks they live under.  But No.   The SJW have to "Counter protest"  Saying things like "we need to shine a light on them". "Make people aware". 

"Counter-Protest" means "Antifa."  Fireworks are likely.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2019, 03:36:17 pm »
It’s a total cluster duck. I’m in a conference in Princeton right now. 10 minute break. I don’t know how we are going to get home.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2019, 03:41:41 pm »
It’s a total cluster duck. I’m in a conference in Princeton right now. 10 minute break. I don’t know how we are going to get home.

Stay away from the protest area, there will be violence of some sort.  You don't need that in your life.
I will NOT comply.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2019, 04:02:08 pm »

Assuming the press description of the 'New Jersey European Heritage' whatever is accurate, if they didn't exist the left would create them.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2019, 08:12:05 pm »
It’s over. Apparently the folks applied for the license to march and never showed up.

Meshugge.  22222frying pan
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2019, 01:52:28 pm »
 :silly:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org