Author Topic: Knights of Columbus issue a pitch-perfect response to the anti-Catholic bigotry to Senators Hirono  (Read 504 times)

rangerrebew

January 1, 2019
Knights of Columbus issue a pitch-perfect response to the anti-Catholic bigotry to Senators Hirono and Harris
By Thomas Lifson

Readers of American Thinker (here, here, and here) are familiar with the appalling religious test for office that seems to be lurking in the questions submitted in writing to a nominee for a federal judgeship by Senators Hirono and Harris. In sum:

In a series of questions sent to Buescher, Hirono asked whether his membership in the Knights of Columbus would prevent him from hearing cases “fairly and impartially” and, if confirmed, whether he would end his membership in the organization.

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/01/knights_of_columbus_issue_a_pitchperfect_response_to_the_anticatholic_bigotry_to_senators_hirono_and_harris.html#ixzz5bMheYOZt

Offline goodwithagun

This is the shit Trump needs to Tweet about.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
This is the shit Trump needs to Tweet about.

Yup.   Nip this fascism in the bud.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
"The Knights of Columbus has taken a number of extreme positions," Hirono said in the questionnaire.  "For example, it was reportedly one of the top contributors to California's Proposition 8 campaign to ban same-sex marriage."

Harris meantime, in her questions to the nominee, called the Knights of Columbus "an all-male society" and asked the Nebraska lawyer if he was aware that the group was anti-abortion and anti-gay marriage when he joined[.]

Now where did I put my renewal bill and Donation form to the VRWC?

This is how dangerous, seditious and repugnant the left is.

Being Anti Murder and Anti Gay Marriage are Extreme Positions?

Go Get Them KoC.

« Last Edit: January 01, 2019, 05:55:39 pm by To-Whose-Benefit? »
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com