Author Topic: The Media's Meltdown Over Rush Limbaugh  (Read 709 times)

rangerrebew

The Media's Meltdown Over Rush Limbaugh
« on: December 30, 2018, 05:28:03 pm »

The Media's Meltdown Over Rush Limbaugh
By Jeffrey Lord | December 29, 2018 4:00 PM EST

It was the day before Christmas and the media was stirring, targeting Rush.

Yes, while most Americans were bustling around to get the last minute presents or beginning to pour the egg nog, the liberal media was having (again!) a fit. The cause of it all this time was…..Rush Limbaugh.

Yes, you read that right. And Rush, previously scheduled to be out there Christmasing himself made it a point to be back on his show on Christmas Eve to take note of the media circus that had made him the the sudden main attraction. 

Source URL: https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/jeffrey-lord/2018/12/29/medias-meltdown-over-rush-limbaugh

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Re: The Media's Meltdown Over Rush Limbaugh
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2018, 09:10:30 pm »
You know the 24/7 'Get Trump' insanity has worn out any usefulness it ever pretended to when the media has to fall back on Rush the Bogeyman again.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2018, 09:56:10 pm »
Over 200 of these back biting idiots in Congress, their allies in one Federal Dept after another, $24M into the Mueller Witch Project, . . . and all of them together can't bring Trump down.

So it's not Trump's innocence, and it's not All of their incompetence put together.

It's ONE man with a microphone whose responsible for frustrating ALL of these nincompoops put together.

If that's really the hill you want to die on defending it, . . .

Hell of an admission, . . . You Morons.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2018, 10:18:46 pm by To-Whose-Benefit? »
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline corbe

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2018, 10:23:12 pm »
   Limbaugh has sold his soul for free Green Fees at Mar~a~Lago.

Disclaimer:  I have sold my soul for much less.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2018, 11:23:47 pm »
   Limbaugh has sold his soul for free Green Fees at Mar~a~Lago.
@corbe
Thrush Limburger changes with the party line so often he makes a chameleon look monochromatic.

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2018, 12:05:34 am »
@corbe
Thrush Limburger changes with the party line so often he makes a chameleon look monochromatic.

You realize that Rush Limbaugh could be elected POTUS, don't you?

I'd bet $$$ that Rush is one of the POTUS' advisors.  Not saying he's consulted on everything. 

But on certain matters, Rush is like Ray Donovan, in the POV he presents to the President.

He clearly explains to the great unwashed Conservative base and to any curious humanoid willing to listen...exactly WTF is going on and the options going forward.   And always with OPTIMISM.

But I suppose haters gotta hate.   :cool:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2018, 12:31:10 am »
But I suppose haters gotta hate.   :cool:
Ah, yes, the old "haters gotta hate." Funny thing, to see people who'd ordinarily despise the man (hint: Hilarious Rodent Clinton's husband) whose following first came up with it to dismiss or silence their idol's critics now adopting it themselves, and without irony.

But somehow I'm not encouraged by a chameleon as a presidential advisor, and I'm certainly not encouraged by the prospect of a chameleon becoming the president, even if I do know that there might yet be the prospect of this country being fool enough to elect him if he became fool enough to want to become the head of the nation's largest organised crime family.

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.