Author Topic: Trump huddles with Pence, Mulvaney, Kushner as shutdown hits one week  (Read 4944 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump huddles with Pence, Mulvaney, Kushner as shutdown hits one week
By Tal Axelrod - 12/28/18 09:44 PM EST

President Trump huddled with Vice President Pence, incoming acting White House chief of staff Mick Mulvaney and Trump's son-in-law and senior adviser Jared Kushner on Friday night.

Trump was dining with the senior administration officials at the Naval Observatory in northwest Washington, D.C., according to pool reports, as the partial government shutdown reaches the one-week mark.

The shutdown is likely to extend into next year and the new Congress, which begins Jan. 3, after the House announced Thursday that there would be no votes this week.

Republicans and Democrats are still divided over Trump’s demand for $5 billion for a border wall as part of any funding legislation to reopen large swaths of the federal government.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/423168-trump-huddles-with-pence-mulvaney-kushner-as-shutdown-hits-one-week
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Trump huddles with Pence, Mulvaney, Kushner as shutdown hits one week
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2018, 03:36:28 pm »
"Huddles" 

What jackasses.  They can't just report the news. 

Oceander

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2018, 04:05:58 pm »
"Huddles" 

Geez, put the orange koolaid down for a second and read words without being so defensive about your sad-sack savior.

A football team “huddles” when they’re planning their next play, and that’s exactly what this use of the word is supposed to refer to, not “huddles” as in “the terrified children huddled together for safety”.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2018, 01:06:16 am »
Trump huddling with Jared is a HUGE mistake.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2018, 01:10:12 am »
"Huddles" 

Agree, we have seen this way of putting MY PRESIDENT. DOWN,,,since June 2015!  It has not stopped.  24/7. It is boring and so wrong, on any levels...  MAGAPILL.COM
« Last Edit: December 30, 2018, 01:10:46 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2018, 01:11:33 am »
Trump huddling with Jared is a HUGE mistake.

BELIEVING all the left propaganda I see.   22222frying pan

Offline libertybele

« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2018, 01:27:59 am »

Really?  Please enlighten me as to the 'left propaganda' where Jared is concerned.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2018, 12:04:25 pm »
Hilarious to read someone who constantly hawks some batshit crazy conspiracy site accuse anyone else of believing propaganda.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2018, 09:58:59 pm »

No propaganda.  It isn't a secret that Jarad Kushner had been a lifelong Democrat.

Jared Kushner.  Lifelong Democrat with business ties (hundreds of millions) to George Soros.  Donating to Democratic politics including Hillary Clinton.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jared_Kushner

AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online corbe

« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2018, 10:16:30 pm »
   I checked out magapill.com @LegalAmerican (not)

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

BassWrangler

« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2018, 10:18:27 pm »
   I checked out magapill.com @LegalAmerican (not)

LOL, you never disappoint.

Offline Chosen Daughter

AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2018, 10:41:42 pm »
Trump has now offered 2.1 billion for wall, fencing and other border security.

https://start.att.net/player/category/news/article/fox_news-president_trump_pulls_back_demand_for_5_billion_fo-foxnewshv

Looks like we will end up with DACA, amnesty for other illegals in the country.  And little to no funding for wall.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2018, 10:53:53 pm »
Trump has now offered 2.1 billion for wall, fencing and other border security.

https://start.att.net/player/category/news/article/fox_news-president_trump_pulls_back_demand_for_5_billion_fo-foxnewshv

Looks like we will end up with DACA, amnesty for other illegals in the country.  And little to no funding for wall.

8888crybaby **nononono*  AMERICA.  What will we do without her?

Offline Axeslinger

« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2018, 10:55:29 pm »

Waiting for the rah-rah cheerleaders to tell us all about 4d chess that Orange Glorious is playing here.
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2018, 10:58:59 pm »

We (voters) can't do anything with her.  Because voting for border security got one heck of a dud.  Couple that with self serving politicians on both sides of the isle.  This country now belongs to Mexico and the cartels.

Thanks President Trump.  I guess keeping America safe from drug cartel is not a priority to you.

'Nobody has seen a cartel like this': DOJ targets Mexico's most powerful drug organization

by Leandra Bernstein|
Wednesday, October 17th 2018

https://wjla.com/news/nation-world/trumps-war-on-drugs-focuses-on-mexican-cartels

America’s biggest national security crisis: Drug wars

By Daniel S. Morgan, opinion contributor — 05/11/18 08:30 AM EDT   46comments
The views expressed by contributors are their own and not the view of The Hill

https://thehill.com/opinion/national-security/387066-americas-biggest-national-security-crisis-drug-wars

https://www.al.com/news/birmingham/index.ssf/2018/07/what_is_the_sinaloa_mexican_dr.html

https://wgntv.com/2018/08/15/officials-from-us-mexico-in-chicago-to-announce-new-plans-on-combating-cartels/
« Last Edit: December 30, 2018, 11:22:04 pm by Chosen Daughter »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2018, 12:13:24 am »
We (voters) can't do anything with her.  Because voting for border security got one heck of a dud.  Couple that with self serving politicians on both sides of the isle.  This country now belongs to Mexico and the cartels.

Thanks President Trump.  I guess keeping America safe from drug cartel is not a priority to you.

'Nobody has seen a cartel like this': DOJ targets Mexico's most powerful drug organization

by Leandra Bernstein|
Wednesday, October 17th 2018

https://wjla.com/news/nation-world/trumps-war-on-drugs-focuses-on-mexican-cartels

America’s biggest national security crisis: Drug wars

By Daniel S. Morgan, opinion contributor — 05/11/18 08:30 AM EDT   46comments
The views expressed by contributors are their own and not the view of The Hill

https://thehill.com/opinion/national-security/387066-americas-biggest-national-security-crisis-drug-wars

https://www.al.com/news/birmingham/index.ssf/2018/07/what_is_the_sinaloa_mexican_dr.html

https://wgntv.com/2018/08/15/officials-from-us-mexico-in-chicago-to-announce-new-plans-on-combating-cartels/

What you state is true.  However, AMERICA is OUR country.  Not the government's, not Mexico's, nor the cartels.  It is up to US to keep her by whatever means necessary period.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2018, 12:22:03 am »

That would be something, considering Trump turned down full wall funding over DACA, in January.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2018, 12:27:53 am »
What you state is true.  However, AMERICA is OUR country.  Not the government's, not Mexico's, nor the cartels.  It is up to US to keep her by whatever means necessary period.

Half of the country thought they were doing that when they elected Trump.  Have you seen the map of Mexican Cartel in the US?  Jeff Sessions was doing his best to combat gangs, cartel and illegal immigration.  Trump scammed the people.

Drug Cartel own our major cities and there is nobody who is interested in stopping it.  At least not in our government.  And if anyone keeps up on Mexico and how the drug cartel runs the government they would be fools not to see that we are headed for the same.  They kill politicians to maintain their control.  I do not know if drug cartel has infiltrated our government but if it hasn't it will.  We can look forward to beheadings in the news.  Political targeting by cartel.  Increased drug abuse and addictions to the poison these cartels are dealing to our families.  Dark days ahead because our government doesn't believe that border security is important.

« Last Edit: December 31, 2018, 12:38:57 am by Chosen Daughter »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2018, 12:35:25 am »
Half of the country thought they were doing that when they elected Trump.  Have you seen the map of Mexican Cartel in the US?  Jeff Sessions was doing his best to combat gangs, cartel and illegal immigration.  Trump scammed the people.

Drug Cartel own our major cities and there is nobody who is interested in stopping it.  At least not in our government.  And if anyone keeps up on Mexico and how the drug cartel runs the government they would be fools not to see that we are headed for the same.  They kill politicians to maintain their control.  I do not know if drug cartel has infiltrated our government but if it hasn't it will.  We can look forward to beheadings in the news.  Political targeting by cartel.  Increased drug abuse and addictions to the poison these cartels are dealing to our families.  Dark days ahead because our government doesn't believe that border security is important.

Again, what you state is true ... however, IMHO our government is part of the problem rather than the solution as I believe (as in the corruption of Hillary) that they are getting some of the money from running drugs and guns across the border.  To build a wall would be detrimental to their bank accounts.  The swamp creatures still prevail. 

We continue to have a corrupt DOJ and part of that corruption, Trump himself appointed.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2018, 12:41:40 am »
Again, what you state is true ... however, IMHO our government is part of the problem rather than the solution as I believe (as in the corruption of Hillary) that they are getting some of the money from running drugs and guns across the border.  To build a wall would be detrimental to their bank accounts.  The swamp creatures still prevail. 

We continue to have a corrupt DOJ and part of that corruption, Trump himself appointed.

There have been a few times since Trump was elected I considered getting on the train, but every time disappointment followed.  He certainly is not a man of his word.  I do not regret not voting for him at all, and if there isn't someone I can support next time I will abstain from voting.  I don't vote for immorality and government corruption.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2018, 12:51:26 am »
There have been a few times since Trump was elected I considered getting on the train, but every time disappointment followed.  He certainly is not a man of his word.  I do not regret not voting for him at all, and if there isn't someone I can support next time I will abstain from voting.  I don't vote for immorality and government corruption.

Which means you really wanted Hillary to win...

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2018, 12:52:53 am »

Quite honestly, the ONLY reason I voted for Trump was his promise to appoint conservative justices AND to ensure that Hillary didn't get the presidency. That was it.  I didn't buy his wall promise and obviously he had no clue of the functionality of the government and running a government was different than running a corporation. I didn't care for how he made a mockery of the electoral process. I don't care much for his personality nor his immorality.

To me, so far the justices have been a disappointment.  Hillary may not be president, but she continues to get away with all of her corruption.  I have given him credit when it has been deserved, but I still don't consider myself a Trump fan.  He is right now what we have to work with and I support his attempts to get the wall built. I support him in his attempts to move this country in a more positive direction. I support him in his fight against the liberal piranhas.

It is a very sad state of affairs that this country finds herself in.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2018, 12:59:52 am »
Which means you really wanted Hillary to win...

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

Oh, that's so funny, hilarious.  I am not FOX News that picks the losers.  I am not Anne Coulter trying to make a buck of a billionaire at the expense of the American people.  I didn't like McCain either and the only reason I voted for him was Sarah Palin.  We pump out losers when we need a winner.

Well choice between Hillary and Trump wasn't that big of a difference actually.  He didn't do anything for me.  Even promised fake tax cuts for middle class.  And since you are on the subject of Hillary those are Trumps family friends.  Ivanka and Jared have contributed to Hillary past campaign.  Trump honored her at the Inauguration lunch.  He said she had suffered enough.  This presidency has essentially been run by long time Democrat Jared Kushner.

Trumps biggest success was Israel's success.  Which was the Embassy move.  Which was good, with a creepy End Time Third Temple edge  and temple tax coin.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2018, 01:06:48 am by Chosen Daughter »

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2018, 01:08:51 am »
@Chosen Daughter , you know I was pulling your leg, didn't you? I was just parroting the line that comes from the Orange Brigadiers, chastising those of us who didn't vote for the Orange One. Their logic is obvious, not voting for Trump was a vote for Hillary...though the math kind of refutes that meme.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.