Author Topic: Trump knocks Dems: Border wall will be 'artistically designed' and 'beautiful'  (Read 844 times)

Online corbe

Trump knocks Dems: Border wall will be 'artistically designed' and 'beautiful'

By Brett Samuels  - 12/18/18 08:49 PM EST

President Trump on Tuesday defended the aesthetic qualities of his proposed wall along the southern border, arguing that it will be a "beautiful," cost-effective structure made of "artistically designed slats."

"The Democrats, are saying loud and clear that they do not want to build a Concrete Wall - but we are not building a Concrete Wall, we are building artistically designed steel slats, so that you can easily see through it," Trump tweeted.

"It will be beautiful and, at the same time, give our Country the security that our citizens deserve," he continued. "It will go up fast and save us BILLIONS of dollars a month once completed!"

<..snip..>

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/422005-trump-knocks-dems-border-wall-will-be-artistically-designed-and
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online corbe

I'm certainly glad he cleared this up, it was a major concern of mine.   *****rollingeyes*****
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Well they have put up something like 28 miles or something in sections.  Are they all the same?  I saw some that are decorated in rust.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline libertybele

I'm certainly glad he cleared this up, it was a major concern of mine.   *****rollingeyes*****

Wow.  I sure am impressed.  Somehow I missed his announcement that he has secured the $5B needed for construction and the start date.  :whistle:

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

Well they have put up something like 28 miles or something in sections.  Are they all the same?  I saw some that are decorated in rust.

No worries.  The rest of the wall will be beautiful and artistically designed.  wink777

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online corbe

I beg your pardon, That's not Rust that's Orange.

Offline libertybele

I beg your pardon, That's not Rust that's Orange.

Nothing that a little spray paint won't fix anyways.

Offline libertybele

I am all for giving our President credit, when credit is due and supporting his efforts in opposing the left ... but he needs to send more than a smoke signal our way on this.