Author Topic: Rudy Giuliani: Any Trump payoffs to women were aimed at protecting his children and marriage  (Read 542 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rudy Giuliani: Any Trump payoffs to women were aimed at protecting his children and marriage
by Caitlin Yilek
 | December 16, 2018 10:00 AM

A lawyer for President Trump, Rudy Giuliani, says he can produce an “enormous number” of witnesses who will prove 2016 payoffs to women by the then-presidential candidate will show Trump was acting to protect his marriage and his children.

Michael Cohen, the president’s former fixer, suggested in an interview earlier this week that Trump paid hush money to two women who alleged they had affairs with Trump years earlier, in an effort to help his presidential campaign. The payments were made close to the 2016 election and not publicly disclosed at the time.

Cohen was sentenced Wednesday to three years in prison for several crimes, including campaign finance violations.

“I can produce an enormous number of witnesses that say the president was very concerned about how this was going to affect his children, his marriage,” Giuliani told ABC's "This Week" on Sunday. “I know what he was concerned about. I can produce 20 witnesses to tell you what he was concerned about.”

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/rudy-giuliani-any-trump-payoffs-to-women-were-aimed-at-protecting-his-children-and-marriage
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
“I can produce an enormous number of witnesses that say the president was very concerned about how this was going to affect his children, his marriage,” Giuliani told ABC's "This Week" on Sunday. “I know what he was concerned about. I can produce 20 witnesses to tell you what he was concerned about.”

Great, but how many were in the room with Trump, Pecker, Cohen, and AMI counsel were going over the McDougal deal?
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.