Author Topic: CNN election analyst on Dems’ 2020 race: “I am not sure it’s the time to nominate a white man”  (Read 1477 times)

rangerrebew

CNN election analyst on Dems’ 2020 race: “I am not sure it’s the time to nominate a white man”

AllahpunditPosted at 9:21 pm on December 13, 2018

It’s Harry Enten, a smart guy whose statistical pieces on elections for FiveThirtyEight and CNN I’ve linked many times. This segment has caught the attention of, among others, Newsweek, Breitbart, and Mediaite, where Colby Hall writes of Enten, “he likely is about to get some unwanted attention from conservatives and Men’s Rights activists who will take issue with his assessment of who will be the most electable Democratic candidates in the 2020 race for the White House.”

https://hotair.com/archives/2018/12/13/cnn-election-analyst-dems-2020-race-not-sure-time-nominate-white-man/

rangerrebew

So, using guilt by association like liberals do, CNN doesn't believe in equality of the races.  Another way of saying that is they don't believe the best candidate should be POTUS, skin color is all that counts. :pondering:

Offline mirraflake

A woman will be President in 2020. Michelle Obama most likely.

Online corbe

Hey dems would you consider taking back your orange man?
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Bad news for Robert Francis, loser from Texas. :silly:
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online mountaineer

Bad news for Robert Francis, loser from Texas. :silly:
Dontcha know that Robby O'LuckyCharms O'Beto O'FakeHispanic O'Rourke is non-white?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The Rats have a deep bench of shallow candidates be they white, half white, brown, black, or sis gendered.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline goatprairie

I'd have to say the most deluded faction of voters in the country has to be white males who vote for Democrats. They just can't see the writing on the wall.
They're tolerated as long as they can deliver the goods, but they're on their way out in liberal Democrat circles. Unless they kowtow to the radicals in their party and beg forgiveness for being white males, they're no place.
I still know many white male friends and relatives who are strong Democrats. They just can't see what the future will be like when whites will be in the minority.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I'd have to say the most deluded faction of voters in the country has to be white males who vote for Democrats. They just can't see the writing on the wall.
I've been saying those exact words for 10 years about Jews who vote Democrat. That has always been completely baffling to me? It is more than obvious that the 'Democrat Party' is evolving into a Party of Muslims and anti-semites. It's not like the Dems are trying to hide it. Even so, the majority of American Jews are more than just uber-Democrats, they are radical, angry, fanatic Democrats. As are most American homosexuals.

This is like the chickens voting for the wolf. It is mind-twisting?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
They're stupid. A white man would probably get the most votes as a Democrat. If Republicans could find a black woman they like I bet she would easily win the presidency.
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
So, using guilt by association like liberals do, CNN doesn't believe in equality of the races.  Another way of saying that is they don't believe the best candidate should be POTUS, skin color is all that counts. :pondering:

@rangerrebew

NO leftist believes in equality of the races. If they did they wouldn't support crap like Affirmative Action and government set-asides. The left obviously thinks darkies can't make it on their own,and need help from their enlightened leftist masters.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The Rats have a deep bench of shallow candidates be they white, half white, brown, black, or sis gendered.

@The Ghost

They are flexible,and can be anything they need to be. Ask Liz Warren if you don't believe me. Or that white chick that passed herself off as a sista so she could get an AA job with a college out west.

Then again,it was her mother and father that said she was white,and weeze all nos de white debbils bees cray-cray and doan no what dey bees talk-IN bout.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2018, 11:20:41 pm by sneakypete »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"A woman will be President in 2020. Michelle Obama most likely."

I can state with some assurance that NO woman will "be president" in the year of 2020...

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
240b wrote:
"I've been saying those exact words for 10 years about Jews who vote Democrat. That has always been completely baffling to me? It is more than obvious that the 'Democrat Party' is evolving into a Party of Muslims and anti-semites"

With Jews, it's "Jewish guilt". How can an ethnic group that is literally documented as the most intellectually blessed of all humans... be so culturally stupid? I reckon it's a kind of self-loathing that comes with the gift of being "the chosen people".

With leftist white males, pretty much the same thing -- "white guilt".
And a heapin' dose of dumbness, as well.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
"A woman will be President in 2020. Michelle Obama most likely."

I can state with some assurance that NO woman will "be president" in the year of 2020...

I agree.  Electing the Obummer pushed the whole women thing as a president back 20 years.   

Maybe in 2040 we will see a Transgender in the White House.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
@rangerrebew

NO leftist believes in equality of the races. If they did they wouldn't support crap like Affirmative Action and government set-asides. The left obviously thinks darkies can't make it on their own,and need help from their enlightened leftist masters.
Exactly. AA is as racist and condescending as can be. What AA is saying is that other races (Blacks) cannot compete with Whites on a level field. If I was a Black person, I would be 'insulted' by Affirmative Action.

Most people in America don't give a damn what color your skin is. What they care about is whether or not you have a criminal record, whether or not you have some steady job history of any kind, whether you graduated high school at least, and whether you can speak functional English that their customers and clients can understand.

To a business of any kind, it is not about the color of your skin. It is about the content of your character. If you can do the job, they will hire you if you are green, or purple, or blue. That's not the issue. The issue is only about what kind of employee they think you will be.

But what the Democrats are saying is that dark people simply cannot compete with Whites because of their inherent disadvantage. Liberals view darker skin as a 'disability' of some kind, they are 'different', and therefore they deserve 'special treatment' not granted to everyone else.

It is insulting as hell to minorities because it questions and diminishes 'real' accomplishments. Today, when people see a minority lawyer, or a minority supervisor, or a minority doctor, no matter how accomplished and smart they may be, many people automatically wonder if they are really competent in their jobs, or if they jumped the stack over everyone else with AA. Affirmative Action is just another way Democrat use 'law' to make sure minorities always vote for them.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2018, 12:06:03 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline montanajoe

Probably puts the kabosh on orange hair also....... :shrug:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Exactly. AA is as racist and condescending as can be. What AA is saying is that other races (Blacks) cannot compete with Whites on a level field. If I was a Black person, I would be 'insulted' by Affirmative Action.

@240B

While I feel certain there are many blacks that feel insulted by it,you will never see or hear one say so on your teebee because your teebee will never allow them to speak because they have an agenda to promote.

It is insulting as hell to minorities because it questions and diminishes 'real' accomplishments. Today, when people see a minority lawyer, or a minority supervisor, or a minority doctor, no matter how accomplished and smart they may be, many people automatically wonder if they are really competent in their jobs, or if they jumped the stack over everyone else with AA.

The truly evil evil,that diminishes the hard work many do to improve their lives and the lives of their families. It takes the right of pride away from people that worked for and deserved it. IMNSHO,that ranks right up with murder of the body when it comes to evil.

Especially since the truth is that the instant the left is able to legally establish control by declaring martial law,all those fools who thought they had it made because AA protected them are going to be amongst the first to be herded aboard the cattle cars for rides to the labor camps.

They are nothing more than the cannon fodder the left needed to start the revolution so Martial Law would replace the US Constitution and Bill of Rights "for the duration of the emergency",and we ALL know the leftist leadership will NEVER declare the emergency is over. 
« Last Edit: December 15, 2018, 02:40:39 am by sneakypete »

Offline goatprairie

I've been saying those exact words for 10 years about Jews who vote Democrat. That has always been completely baffling to me? It is more than obvious that the 'Democrat Party' is evolving into a Party of Muslims and anti-semites. It's not like the Dems are trying to hide it. Even so, the majority of American Jews are more than just uber-Democrats, they are radical, angry, fanatic Democrats. As are most American homosexuals.

This is like the chickens voting for the wolf. It is mind-twisting?
The Dems just elected to overt anti-Semites to congress, one in Minnesota and one in Michigan.
Heck, Minnesota even elected Farrakhan pal ex-congressman Keith Ellison to be the state's AG.
How can Dems look themselves in the mirror electing these skunks?
« Last Edit: December 15, 2018, 01:50:30 pm by goatprairie »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I agree.  Electing the Obummer pushed the whole women thing as a president back 20 years.   

Maybe in 2040 we will see a Transgender in the White House.

@The Ghost

FDR,Boy Jorge,nor Bathhouse Barry qualify?
« Last Edit: December 15, 2018, 03:30:41 pm by sneakypete »

Offline Victoria33

@rangerrebew

I didn't read the article since the title, "I'm not sure its the time to nominate a white man.." makes sense to the Democrats and I see their logic.  Trump or some other Republican white man will run in 2020, so a different color and/or different sex candidate may get more votes than the white man.  These voters are those who don't follow politics, they just show up to vote or not because their friends are voting, or not.  They will vote for the most unusual candidate just to do it.

Offline Victoria33

A woman will be President in 2020. Michelle Obama most likely.
@mirraflake
@mystery-ak
@corbe
@roamer_1

I had not thought of her but you are right - she would be perfect for them, black, female, knows how government works, loved by Democrats and, as a bonus, puts their man back in the White House.

Online corbe

She definitely checks all the right boxes @Victoria33 If Trump can't get a handle on all this crap piling up on his doorstep we're likely to see a redo of the Carter/Ford fiasco of '76, for similar reasons.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.