Author Topic: How Does Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Explain Communism's 100 Million Dead?  (Read 309 times)

rangerrebew

December 13, 2018
How Does Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Explain Communism's 100 Million Dead?
By James Lewis

Well, the new sex object for liberals – who hate the very idea of sex objects –  is a cute young lady named Ocasio-Cortez, who is famed in legend and song for her extreme ignorance of the U.S. Constitution.

But whaddayawant for a sex object?  The Federalist Society?

Ms. O-C is now stealing headlines from Hillary and Lizard, I mean Liz Warren, who are no longer heap big wampum in the Big Money fields of the left.  How quickly they fall.

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/12/how_does_alexandria_ocasiocortez_explain_communisms_100_million_dead_.html#ixzz5ZZDtjzYP

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: How Does Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Explain Communism's 100 Million Dead?
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2018, 01:13:21 pm »
Trick question:  She'll say there are no dead from Communism.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline ConstitutionRose

Re: How Does Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Explain Communism's 100 Million Dead?
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2018, 04:18:35 pm »
Explain  : :bigsilly:  She doesn't have to explain anything because it just is, you know.  /s
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.