Author Topic: Clinton Whistleblowers: Thursday’s Public Hearing to Reveal “Explosive” Information By Sara Carter  (Read 517 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Clinton Whistleblowers: Thursday’s Public Hearing to Reveal “Explosive” Information

By Sara Carter
December 12, 2018 | 3:31 PM EST

A trove of documents on the Clinton Foundation alleging possible pay for play and tax evasion have been turned over to the FBI and IRS by several investigative whistleblowers, who will be testifying in an open hearing before the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee Thursday, according to the committee and lawmakers.

Roughly 6,000 documents that are expected to reveal the nearly two-year investigation by the whistleblowers with a private firm called MDA Analytics LLC, which allegedly turned over the documents more than a year and a half ago to the IRS, according to John Solomon, who first published the report last week in The Hill.

The whistleblowers are former federal criminal investigators, who allege that the Clinton Foundation was “engaged in illegal activities and may be liable for millions of dollars in delinquent taxes and penalties,” according to Solomon.

The Department of Justice and the FBI’s Little Rock, Ark. field office, which is believed to be investigating the foundation, have allegedly obtained the documentation from the whistleblowers as well, according to lawmakers who’ve spoken with the whistleblowers.

more
https://saraacarter.com/clinton-whistleblowers-thursdays-public-hearing-to-reveal-explosive-information/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline WarmPotato

• TheWarmPotato
  • Follow WarmPotato on YTB
    • My Youtube Channel
I wish the Clintons would just, not be important anymore.
Check out my youtube Channel!

https://youtu.be/b6E3JS3Dmaw