Author Topic: Rep. Scalise: If Schumer ‘Wants to Shut Down’ Gov’t Over Border Security ‘He’s Going to Lose’  (Read 461 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
By Craig Millward | December 11, 2018 | 11:01 AM EST

Speaking on Mark Levin’s Fox News show “Life, Liberty & Levin” on Sunday night, House Majority Whip Steve Scalise (R-La.) told Mark Levin that “if Chuck Schumer wants to shut down the government because he doesn’t want to secure America’s border, that’s a fight that he’s going to lose.”

“If Chuck Schumer wants to shut down the government because he doesn’t want to secure America’s border, that’s a fight that he’s going to lose,” stated Rep. Steve Scalise. “And he’s lost one of these shutdowns before.”

Funding for agencies such as the Homeland Security Department, the Justice Department and the Agriculture Department was set to expire on Dec. 7. However, in light of former president George H. W. Bush’s death and funeral, President Trump and congressional leaders agreed to a two-week funding extension last week through Dec. 21.

Rep. Steve Scalise recently pointed out on Fox News that most of the government is funded through next year but that he would “like to see” Congress reach President Trump’s $5 billion goal for the border wall.

more
https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/craig-millward/rep-scalise-if-schumer-wants-shut-down-govt-over-border-security-hes-going-lose
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline skeeter

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Party Unity. How Refreshing!

Not only party unity, but over the right issues for a change!

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Not only party unity, but over the right issues for a change!

Isn't it amazing what the departure of a few RINOs will do?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Isn't it amazing what the departure of a few RINOs will do?

Yup. The voters gave Congress a Weasel Flush Enema.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.