Author Topic: Incoming New York attorney general plans wide-ranging investigations of Trump and family  (Read 5863 times)

Oceander

No personal insults here, right?   /s

@Mod2     @mystery-ak

KMA

Take some more smelling salts, dearie. 

Online corbe

She's just mad because Trump didn't donate to her campaign like he did the previous 3 NY AG's, Eliot Spitzer, Andrew Cuomo, and Eric Schneiderman.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Oceander

I'll give you time to look up the name Lavrentiy Beria & the quote he's famous for and think up another cute reposte, hypocrite.

If you think that an AG’s promise to investigate colorably criminal conduct is Stalinesque, then you don’t know what the term means.  Pure and simple.

The unfortunate thing here is that Trump, his family, and his organization, including his daddy’s organization, have left a long line of colorably criminal activity, ranging from potentially fraudulent tax returns from back in daddy’s day, to possible campaign finance violations in 2016.   

If one lies down with dogs, one cannot be too surprised to wake up with fleas. 

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Lets face it, if Trump was (still) a Democrat this and past DA's hate boners for Trump would have never happened.  This is pure legal harassment.  There should be a law.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline RoosGirl

Lets face it, if Trump was (still) a Democrat this and past DA's hate boners for Trump would have never happened.  This is pure legal harassment.  There should be a law.

That's true.  But, like Trump rubbed in Pelosi's face at their meeting the other day "Elections have consequences."  and when a corrupt Democrat (yes, repetition) is in an office that is tasked with investigation this is what happens.  The really unfortunate part is that Republicans allow the corrupt Democrats to slide.  I dunno, maybe Republicans are lazy.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Quote from: Oceander on Today at 06:45:59 AM

No dearie, the ones being unserious here are the orange-pearl clutchers such as yourself.  Take some smelling salts, loosen your girdle, and start behaving like an adult.

No personal insults here, right?   /s

@Mod2     @mystery-ak

KMA

No post report filed...by the *offended*
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Oceander

It’s not pure legal harassment for the simple reason that Trump, his family, and his organization have given them plenty of grist for the mill.  Maybe (hopefully) nothing comes of it, but the fact remains that there are plenty of fleas on this dog. 

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

You expect us to believe that your MODS don't act on their own...that posts are removed only because the *offended* filed a report?

Bullshit.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
You expect us to believe that your MODS don't act on their own...that posts are removed only because the *offended* filed a report?

Bullshit.

I don't care if you believe it or not...that's a MOD rule
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Yes, the post to me was offensive and personal.  But I have learned that this is okay with the management here.  I have reported offenses far worse, far more graphic, than this one and each report has been ignored. So using me as proof that the post wasn't offensive is rather disingenuous … considering you know such a report would have been a waste of my time @mystery-ak.

But thanks anyway @DCPatriot  *Hugs*

« Last Edit: December 13, 2018, 06:37:16 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Online DCPatriot

I don't care if you believe it or not...that's a MOD rule

You're right.   I don't believe it.    wink777

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline LaRueLaDue

Hmmm. That is too bad. The snarky, obviously personally insulting posts really detract from the site.

Online DCPatriot

Yes, the post to me was offensive and personal.  But I have learned that this is okay with the management here.  I have reported offenses far worse, far more graphic, than this one and each report has been ignored. So using me as proof that the post wasn't offensive is rather disingenuous … considering you know such a report would have been a waste my time @mystery-ak.

You're most welcomed, @Right_in_Virginia

Online corbe

OK, whoever put the burr in the @DCPatriot saddle, could you kindly remove it NOW!
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Yes, the post to me was offensive and personal.  But I have learned that this is okay with the management here.  I have reported offenses far worse, far more graphic, than this one and each report has been ignored. So using me as proof that the post wasn't offensive is rather disingenuous … considering you know such a report would have been a waste my time @mystery-ak.

The MOD on duty must have thought it was N/A

You get that when when the same few file post reports or send me pm's wanting me to chastise or give a timeout to someone.....all the while they don't see how their snarky posts have caused the situation to begin with.

Now we have two members here ruining a thread once again.

@Oceander..stop the snarky/rude replies...
Support the USO

Offline RoosGirl

It is beyond belief that the downtrodden ( @DCPatriot and @Right_in_Virginia ) continue to frequent this site.  What possible motive could there be to voluntarily subject yourselves to such ridicule and hostility from the other members and deception from the owner?  Is someone hold y'all hostage?  Should we call the police?  Blink twice if we should.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hmmm. That is too bad. The snarky, obviously personally insulting posts really detract from the site.

Yes they do!
Support the USO

Offline aligncare

Lemme see, where have we seen this before? ...unequal application of rules against Trump defenders ...unequal application of law against Trump ... hmm.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Lemme see, where have we seen this before? ...unequal application of rules against Trump defenders ...unequal application of law against Trump ... hmm.

10 9 8 7...and here you are....a little late to the party aren't you
Support the USO

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
OK people. Remember, Santa is watching.
Countdown to Resignation

Online DCPatriot

10 9 8 7...and here you are....a little late to the party aren't you

@mystery-ak

Yeah...we few Trump avid supporters have really wrecked your 'Conservative' forum

Three people incidentally that go waaaay back with you...before this specific forum was a twinkle in your eye.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
I have reported offenses far worse, far more graphic, than this one and each report has been ignored.

Well, congratulations, since you successfully lobbied getting my comment referring to you as a ‘daft broad’ removed. It didn’t bother me you repeatedly referred to me as ‘obtuse,’ in the same thread, since I also get referred to as ‘acute guy’ everyday. I’ve got all the angles covered.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2018, 06:48:26 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online DCPatriot

@Oceander..stop the snarky/rude replies...

LOL!   That was quick!!

NOT!!   *****rollingeyes*****

Online DCPatriot

OK, whoever put the burr in the @DCPatriot saddle, could you kindly remove it NOW!

The only "burr" in my saddle is the sad excuse of a moderator @Mod2

I am quite aware of who was on the forum last night when the shit went down deleting my posts.

Picking "MOD2" among that crowd was not huge task.

Make me a MOD.  I dare you. 

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Picking "MOD2" among that crowd was not huge task.

Make me a MOD.  I dare you. 

Mods rotate....never the same

Make you a MOD...lol..never
Support the USO