Author Topic: The fallacy of the Black Lives Matter movement  (Read 299 times)

rangerrebew

The fallacy of the Black Lives Matter movement
« on: December 12, 2018, 03:25:53 pm »
December 12, 2018
By Thomas Maynard

The Black Lives Matter movement, which started out as a genuine outcry for justice, mainly among black males, has now lost its legitimacy and deteriorated into an excuse for unacceptable behavior.

I am an African-American male who lives in the East New York neighborhood of Brooklyn, which has the highest crime rate in the city.  Murders, robberies, gang violence, and shootings happen here on a regular basis.  I once was a gang member, a part of the problem.  My descent into the world of criminality, and the brutal fight to regain my sanity and humanity, has been a struggle.

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/12/the_fallacy_of_the_black_lives_matter_movement_.html#ixzz5ZU3NMj2c

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: The fallacy of the Black Lives Matter movement
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2018, 03:36:49 pm »
The Black Lives Matter movement, which started out as a genuine outcry for justice, mainly among black males, has now lost its legitimacy and deteriorated into an excuse for unacceptable behavior.

Uh, no.  BLM was never a genuine anything.  The Bowel-Like Movement was started by the false accusations that came from the police shooting of a black thug, who was on an adrenaline high after a strong-arm robbery of a convenience store of some small cigars in Ferguson, MO.  Even Eric Holder's DoJ concluded there was nothing racist about the self-defense shooting.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2018, 03:37:22 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mirraflake

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2018, 03:40:28 pm »
December 12, 2018
By Thomas Maynard

BLM was started by 3 lesbian women if that tells you anything.

Online goatprairie

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2018, 12:04:32 am »
No matter how many facts are thrown in the face of BLM people and sympathizers, nothing seems to register.