Author Topic: Chilling Details Released: High School Cheerleader Slain For Being ‘Too Pregnant’ To Abort [Video]  (Read 1016 times)

rangerrebew

Chilling Details Released: High School Cheerleader Slain For Being ‘Too Pregnant’ To Abort [Video]
Daphne Moon
December 10, 2018

High School football player in custody, being held for murder charges after he confesses to killing his pregnant classmate. The young man reportedly killed the pregnant cheerleader for being ‘too pregnant to abort’ the baby. His reasoning behind the senseless killing is just chilling.

A 16-year-old Indiana high school football player was charged with murder and feticide Monday after he admitted he brutally killed a 17-year-old pregnant cheerleader because she hid her pregnancy from him too long to get an abortion, according to Fox News.

https://thepatriotchronicles.com/news-for-you/chilling-details-released-high-school-cheerleader-slain-for-being-too-pregnant-to-abort-video/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:1431720&utm_campaign=Chilling%20Details%20Released:%20High%20School%20Cheerleader%20Slain%20For%20Being%20%E2%80%98Too%20Pregnant%E2%80%99%20To%20Abort

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
The last paragraph in the story:

If abortions were not so readily available as a ‘quick fix option’ for unplanned pregnancies, would Breana and her baby still be alive? I’m afraid that’s something we may never know but it seems pretty likely to me.

Wow.  How about if young Aaron had not stabbed her, both she and the baby would still be alive. 

Offline verga

Sick B@$tard. Time to string him up.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline mirraflake

Ugly dude.  Why did she ever mate with him?

Offline Hoodat

The last paragraph in the story:

Wow.  How about if young Aaron had not stabbed her, both she and the baby would still be alive.

If people only realized that the purpose of abortion is for getting the man out of a jam, the law could have been sidestepped here and the woman could have been pressured and threatened long enough until she eventually got one.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

That's the thing I'll never comprehend about "hook-ups." Why waste your life (in her case, literally) on such a loser?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Don't know, I've heard the pickins have been pretty slim in Indiana for a while now.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
That's the thing I'll never comprehend about "hook-ups." Why waste your life (in her case, literally) on such a loser?

@mountaineer

That is the type of question you would ask an adult,not a teen on hormone overdose with no actual life experience or judgement.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline berdie

@mountaineer

That is the type of question you would ask an adult,not a teen on hormone overdose with no actual life experience or judgement.

I have to agree. Teenage girls tend to gravitate to bad boys.

Offline mountaineer

rrthree

You're right,  I know. 
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

I have to agree. Teenage girls tend to gravitate to bad boys.

@berdie

And teenage boys aren't exactly  known for their wisdom,either.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline berdie

@berdie

And teenage boys aren't exactly  known for their wisdom,either.

You are correct @sneakypete ...that door swings both ways. :laugh: