Author Topic: Whistleblower who gave info on Clinton blasts FBI over mystery raid: ‘Secret police state?’  (Read 692 times)

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
A former FBI contractor-turned-whistleblower who supplied documents related to former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and the Uranium One controversy is blasting the FBI over a mysterious raid on his home last month.

Questioning whether “we now live in a secret police state,” Dennis Nathan Cain took his frustration to Twitter on the heels of a report that the Justice Department is trying to keep the justification for the raid secret.

“So I blow the whistle on the FBI, get raided by the same FBI, and now they want to keep the FBI’s reasons secret? Do we now live in a secret police state? Feels a little like 1984,” Cain tweeted late Monday, citing The Daily Caller report.

Whoops! We couldn't access this Tweet.
The Daily Caller requested that the court unseal the search warrant materials, but the U.S. Attorney in the District of Maryland, in a court filing, said: “the request should be denied.”

“Public disclosure of any search warrant materials would seriously jeopardize the integrity of the ongoing investigation,” the court filing by the U.S. Attorney’s Office said. “Continued sealing is essential in order to guard against possible tampering of witnesses and destruction of evidence, to maintain the ability of the grand jury to investigate this matter, and to prevent the disclosure of sensitive investigative techniques and methods.”

A spokesperson for the U.S. Attorney in the District of Maryland declined to comment.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/whistleblower-who-gave-info-on-clinton-blasts-fbi-over-mystery-raid-secret-police-state

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Do we now live in a secret police state?

Unfortunately, tha answer to that question seems to be an unqualified yes.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mountaineer

UPDATE July 2023 - Nate Cain running for Congress
Nate Cain appeared locally yesterday. He's running for Congress in my district.
FBI whistleblower speaks in Weirton on candidacy
Jul 29, 2023
CHRISTOPHER DACANAY

WEIRTON — A congressional candidate with claims of involvement in whistleblowing on alleged FBI cover-ups gave listeners a message of prosperity for West Virginia and constitutional protection at a speech Friday.

Nate Cain, who has served as a U.S. Navy and U.S. Marine Corps cybersecurity contractor, is running for the West Virginia Second District seat in U.S. Congress. His campaign said this is one stop in a number of trips throughout the district to speak with voters.

Cain, a Republican, tied his goals in with his background in cybersecurity, as well as weaving in stories of his involvement with being a whistleblower on the alleged FBI cover-up of crimes, claimed to be linked to Hillary Clinton.

“I’m not a politician,” Cain said in a comment before his speech. “I’m a business owner, a whistleblower and a patriot who loves his country.”

Cain’s speech focused on the three issues he said he is running on: “protecting and restoring our constitutional rights, restoring our national security … and opening up prosperity for West Virginia.”  ...
Full story and photo at Weirton (W.Va.) Daily Times
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org