Author Topic: Piers Morgan to Trump: Hire me as your chief of staff  (Read 246 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Piers Morgan to Trump: Hire me as your chief of staff
« on: December 11, 2018, 04:09:16 pm »
Piers Morgan to Trump: Hire me as your chief of staff
By Chris Mills Rodrigo - 12/11/18 10:58 AM EST

British commentator and former "Celebrity Apprentice" winner Piers Morgan is openly asking President Trump to hire him as his next chief of staff in a Tuesday op-ed.

Morgan writes in The Daily Mail that he would be a good option to replace the exiting John Kelly because the "key thing is to have someone at your side that understands you, has known you a long time, likes you and commands your respect."

Morgan then argued that contenders for the role, such as Pence aide Nick Ayers, who turned down the job Monday, were not clamoring to be the new chief of staff because "everyone knows there can only be one chief in the White House, and his name is Donald J. Trump. You’re your own Chief of Staff, and always have been."

The author and TV host proceeded to list ten reasons why he would do a good job in the White House, including being someone who would "look you in the eye and tell you when you’re being an idiot," "focus on getting your actual achievements more coverage" and "literally pay to work for you."

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/420754-piers-morgan-to-trump-hire-me-as-your-chief-of-staff
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34