Author Topic: #MeToo consequences: Wall Street purging women to avoid being accused of inappropriate behavior  (Read 491 times)

rangerrebew

#MeToo consequences: Wall Street purging women to avoid being accused of inappropriate behavior

Monday, December 10, 2018 by: Vicki Batts   

(Natural News) In the wake of countless career-destroying (and often unsubstantiated) accusations of sexual assault against women, men in business are now avoiding women like the plague. And while the mainstream media may be calling it “the Pence effect,” the truth is that it’s just plain common sense. Now men are being accused of “gender segregation,” as they are keeping female colleagues at arm’s length. As one financial adviser reportedly put it, even hiring a woman is now “an unknown risk.”

One misunderstanding is all it takes for a man’s career and potentially his life, to be flushed down the drain. There is no arguing that, especially when the overwhelming message from the left-wing is that all men are guilty. And even if they are proven innocent, they are still guilty. After a rape or assault accusation, a man’s innocence can be only the product of misogyny — at least, according to the radical Left. The immense media scrutiny of Brett Kavanaugh is surely evidence of that.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-12-10-metoo-wall-street-purging-women-to-avoid-being-accused.html

rangerrebew

It would appear the people on Wall Street aren't buying in to the notion if you are accused by a woman, you are guilty. **nononono*

Offline LMAO

Taking the path of least resistance. Human nature to avoid danger

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline dfwgator

Taking the path of least resistance. Human nature to avoid danger

Who didn't see that coming?

Offline mirraflake

Men and women are moving away from socializing together more and more every year.

Due to Meetoo but also social media is the prime killer.  Young people no longer get out.

Jobs sites are now more becoming all female or all male.

My local large bank branch is all female and one token male teller. Our veterinarian office is 100% female.  Went to get a prescirption of the  wife and 100% female pharmacy staff.