Author Topic: Pork Sausage Served at National Islam Conference  (Read 749 times)

rangerrebew

Pork Sausage Served at National Islam Conference
« on: December 11, 2018, 03:15:01 pm »
Pork Sausage Served at National Islam Conference
Simon Daily
December 8, 2018

There are taboo foods in many different religions and diets. Most people on strict diets will accept that we do not all share the same views on foods.

But some people are a little over the top when it comes to food. Some Vegans who get offended by the mere presence of meat and in this case German Muslims, who felt slighted that there was a pork product served during a German Government run function.

“Germany’s Interior Ministry has come under fire for serving blood sausage at a national Islam conference last week, despite pork being forbidden for practicing Muslims.”

https://thepatriotchronicles.com/news-for-you/pork-sausage-served-at-national-islam-conference/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:1431720&utm_campaign=Snopes%20BUSTED%20Spreading%20Fake%20News%20%E2%80%93%20Who%20Fact%20Checks%20The%20Fact%20Checkers?%20(Duplicate%20%231)

rangerrebew

Re: Pork Sausage Served at National Islam Conference
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2018, 03:16:32 pm »
There is a message for America here.  Get a spine and take care of everyone, not just muslims and illegal immigrants. :pondering:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2018, 03:19:00 pm »
More Schnitzengruben?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2018, 03:21:33 pm »
There is a message for America here.  Get a spine and take care of everyone, not just muslims and illegal immigrants. :pondering:

Yes.  Article states that the meal Buffett offered a variety foods.  This is situation which (with future implications) that Muzzies dictate what non-Muslims eat at public locations.  This has become a slow drip drip drip problem folks.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2018, 03:22:45 pm »
More Schnitzengruben?

No thank you, fifteen is my limit on Schnitzengruben!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2018, 05:21:50 pm »
I don't like blood sausage, but I could change.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2018, 08:06:24 pm »
No thank you, fifteen is my limit on Schnitzengruben!

You made a "yummy" sound....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2018, 08:22:00 pm »
lol. Food is not the problem...people are. Those are NOT GERMAN'S.  Pork is a big staple in Germany. 

Islamization of ALL NATIONS world wide. Then SHARIA LAW. Check out Nonie Darwish on Sharia for Dummies.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2018, 08:23:55 pm »
  Blood sausage?  Very good.  ^ 5 for the real Germans.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2018, 08:30:01 pm »
Some good comments in that link.
--------------------------------

Sounds like the rag heads had their type food served, and that the regular Germans had their type food served, so where's the problem? No one forced any pork products down their throats. Too bad all muslims, from all countries around the world, especially this country, can't be returned to their homeland where they can live and die among their own kind.