Author Topic: FNC's Pirro Highlights Media Blackout on Judicial Watch's Victory in Clinton E-Mail Investigation  (Read 471 times)

rangerrebew

FNC's Pirro Highlights Media Blackout on Judicial Watch's Victory in Clinton E-Mail Investigation

By Ryan Foley | December 10, 2018 5:35 PM EST

Last week, federal Judge Royce Lamberth ordered the State Department and the Justice Department to hand over information related to the Hillary Clinton e-mail investigation. The decision was a victory for Judicial Watch, who has requested the information via a Freedom of Information Act request.

But this story did not receive any airtime on any non-Fox media outlet. Not surprisingly, the already uninterested journalists became even more uninterested in the story as soon as the latest developments in the Mueller probe became public Friday afternoon.

Source URL: https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/ryan-foley/2018/12/10/fncs-pirro-highlights-media-blackout-judicial-watchs-victory-clinton

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
What victory?  Until some federal prosecutor is willing to ACT it is an exercise in futility.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
What victory?  Until some federal prosecutor is willing to ACT it is an exercise in futility.

Truth.  We already know Sessions would not have, so let's see what the new guy does.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: