Author Topic: 158 million migrants want to move to the US, world’s top pick  (Read 418 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
158 million migrants want to move to the US, world’s top pick

The United States is the top pick – by far – for migrants seeking a new home despite reports that President Trump’s policies are scaring people away and making countries like Canada and some in Europe the preferred choice, according to a new report.

Image result for migrant caravan, waving flags, photos

Some 158 million, or a population far larger than all of Russia, want to move to the U.S., about 21 percent of all those in the world seeking a new home.

Read more at:  https://johnib.wordpress.com/2018/12/10/158-million-migrants-want-to-move-to-the-us-worlds-top-pick/

See article, Canada is a distance second with 47 million wanting to move there, then Germany, then France and Australia. Honestly, how they could they poll these millions? It must be the method they used.

Online berdie

Re: 158 million migrants want to move to the US, world’s top pick
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2018, 11:04:24 pm »
Of course they do...why would they not?

There are starving people all over the world that want to be here.  Myself...so would I if I hadn't had the fortune to be born here. These yahoos that run this country down...need to travel more.