Author Topic: The List Grows – Now 85 Scientific Papers Assert CO2 Has A Minuscule Effect On The Climate  (Read 527 times)

rangerrebew

The List Grows – Now 85 Scientific Papers Assert CO2 Has A Minuscule Effect On The Climate

By Kenneth Richard on 10. December 2018

Within the last few years, over 30 papers have been added to our compilation of scientific papers that find the climate’s sensitivity to CO2 concentration changes is low to negligible.

Link: 85 Scientific Papers – Low CO2 Climate Sensitivity

A few of the papers published in 2018 that were added to the list are provided below.

“The results of this review point to the extreme value of  CO2 to all life forms, but no role of  CO2 in any significant change of the Earth’s climate. … Many believe and/or support the notion that the Earth’s atmosphere is a ‘greenhouse’ with CO2 as the primary “greenhouse” gas warming Earth. That this concept seems acceptable is understandable—the modern heating of the Earth’s atmosphere began at the end of the Little Ice Age in 1850. The industrial revolution took hold about the same time. It would be natural to believe that these two events could be the reason for the rise in temperature. There is now a much clearer picture of an alternative reason for why the Earth’s surface temperature has risen since 1850.”

http://notrickszone.com/2018/12/10/the-list-grows-now-85-scientific-papers-assert-co2-has-a-minuscule-effect-on-the-climate/

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
So, would you say this is a consensus?

@Dexter

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
So, would you say this is a consensus?

@Dexter

85 papers? Nah, I doubt it. I'm glad there are skeptics though. There's nothing wrong with challenging what the majority thinks. Too bad the no trick zone didn't include how many papers assert that humans are significantly impacting the climate. I'm sure it was just an oversight and that they're not trying to bullshit you.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2018, 06:12:31 pm by Dexter »
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates