Author Topic: Prosecutors probing potential links between Trump Organization executives and hush-money payments: r  (Read 7845 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

Yeah, that's why wash day is Monday.

Absolutely. My father always told me to clean and wipe down your equipment and tools when you are done using them.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Yeah. This from the poster having a chick with a whip avatar.

That's odd.  I thought Annie Oakley was into guns....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Don't destroy Frank's dreams. 

Offline Frank Cannon

We've taken many informal polls on the topic and it is a whip.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Absolutely. My father always told me to clean and wipe down your equipment and tools when you are done using them.

Sage advice.  Never want your tools to rust or wrinkle.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Don't destroy Frank's dreams.

Not to worry...

We've taken many informal polls on the topic and it is a whip.

...his dreams are intact.   yogi555
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Not to worry...

...his dreams are intact.   yogi555

His fantasies are the problem!   wink777

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
His fantasies are the problem!   wink777

Only if there is a Mrs. Frank. :whistle:
I will NOT comply.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer

uh huh

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Wingnut

Only if there is a Mrs. Frank. :whistle:

Not to talk out of school but <redacted by Mod1> and that is the problem.

Offline RoosGirl

Not to talk out of school but <redacted by Mod1> and that is the problem.

Thank god that was redacted by mod1 before anyone could read it , could have spelled more campaign finance troubles for you know who.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Mueller is everywhere....

"Mueller" and "Mod*":   All start with "M," and all are drunk with power.   :pondering:
I will NOT comply.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Wingnut

Thank god that was redacted by mod1 before anyone could read it , could have spelled more campaign finance troubles for you know who.

"Mueller" and "Mod*":   All start with "M," and all are drunk with power.   :pondering:

:pondering:

Offline Frank Cannon

<redacted by Mod7>

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer

Offline DB

Why I was told I was "Mueller's wingman" just today... Who knew...

Offline DB

Offline mrclose

It is illegal because he made the payments to influence the election outcome.  Like it or not its illegal.  Red State has an article today that says he will be impeached.

Don't know where you received your law degree but let's hear from a real attorney that doesn't sit behind a keyboard, using MSM talking points!
"Reasonable people can disagree about whether it's wrong to pay hush money to somebody to stop them from disclosing alleged improprieties sexually. Reasonable people can say that's wrong or that's right. It's not illegal," Dershowitz said.

He explained that a presidential candidate could give cash to an individual and explicitly state not only that the payment is to buy their silence about alleged improprieties, but also that it is specifically designed to help their campaign, and that still would not be a crime.

From very liberal ... Alan Dershowitz

http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/12/14/alan-dershowitz-michael-cohen-claiming-trump-knew-payments-women-were-wrong-not-illegal
« Last Edit: December 14, 2018, 08:17:01 pm by mrclose »
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline mrclose

« Last Edit: December 14, 2018, 08:17:50 pm by mrclose »
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline RoosGirl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snDcaO0alc4#

A candidate may contribute any amount of their own money towards their own campaign that they want to, but are there not still accounting "rules" that must be followed to be within the law?  Whether Cohen said Trump knew what he was doing was "wrong" is irrelevant. 

Offline DB

A candidate may contribute any amount of their own money towards their own campaign that they want to, but are there not still accounting "rules" that must be followed to be within the law?  Whether Cohen said Trump knew what he was doing was "wrong" is irrelevant.

Well Cohen clearly made an illegal donation then because Trump said he knew nothing of it and it wasn't his money... Remember, Cohen said it was "his" money that was used... All lies but what do you expect from liars.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
A candidate may contribute any amount of their own money towards their own campaign that they want to, but are there not still accounting "rules" that must be followed to be within the law?

Yes and neither personal funds nor campaign money was used. It went through the Trump organization and was categorized, incrementally, as a retainer fee. The real problems stem from the fact there is purposeful obfuscation, to avoid disclosure.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline RoosGirl

Well Cohen clearly made an illegal donation then because Trump said he knew nothing of it and it wasn't his money... Remember, Cohen said it was "his" money that was used... All lies but what do you expect from liars.

Sounds like they got their man, then.  Can we move on now?