Author Topic: Nick Cannon Stands Up for Kevin Hart by Posting Homophobic Tweets From Schumer, Silverman  (Read 813 times)

Offline goodwithagun

Nick Cannon is sticking up for Kevin Hart after the comedian stepped down from hosting the 2019 Academy Awards. Hart was announced as Oscars host on December 4, but soon afterward controversial jokes featuring LGBTQ slurs from Hart’s past began to resurface. After initially refusing to apologize, Hart eventually said he was sorry and confirmed he would not be hosting as to “not be a distraction” to the show at large.

Cannon showed support for Hart on Twitter by re-posting old tweets from female comics Amy Schumer, Sarah Silverman, and Chelsea Handler that, similar to Hart, feature LGBTQ slurs and derogatory terms. Cannon noted he’s a fan of Silverman’s “Wreck-It Ralph” franchise despite the fact she once tweeted in 2010, “I dont mean this in a hateful way but the new bachelorette’s a f*g.”

Read the rest here https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/nick-cannon-stands-kevin-hart-182045975.html
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline goodwithagun

I’ve always said that liberal policies/ideals eventually all implode. Here’s another example of that.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline mountaineer

Like just about every other word the left touches, "homophobic" has lost all meaning. What, exactly, must one tweet to express fear of homosexuals and/or their activities?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

18 Top Comedians Who Can Never Host The Oscars Now
Following Kevin Hart’s departure, many names have surfaced as possible replacements, but let me save the Academy time and show why they are disqualified as not politically correct enough.
By Ellie Bufkin   
December 10, 2018

The Academy Awards is facing quite a predicament about selecting a host for its 2019 ceremony. After tapping, then ditching, Kevin Hart due to some jokes he made about homosexuality a decade ago, they are left carefully contemplating his replacement.

It wasn’t long after his announcement as host that the outrage mob was demanding an apology for those old tweets. The Academy agreed, and asked Hart to apologize or they would remove him from his duties. Hart said he had already apologized for the jokes on several occasions and did not want to submit to a demand for further apology. Still, he removed himself from the job only hours later, along with yet another apology for his old jokes.

Hollywood’s deeply sanitized, heavily monitored thinking has been apparent for some time, but the current extreme mob mentality is “think exactly like us or don’t work.” Absolutely nothing an entertainer has said or done is off limits to the apology hunters, no matter how old or out of context that infraction may be.   ... The Federalist
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

rangerrebew

Actor Nick Cannon Calls Out Hollywood Hypocrisy

2018-12-10 Source: American Update by: AU Staff

Actor Nick Cannon Calls Out Hollywood Hypocrisy

Hollywood star Nick Cannon took to Twitter recently to call out Hollywood's hypocrisy following the backlash comedian Kevin Hart received causing him to step down as host of the Oscars.

According to The Daily Wire:

Comedian Nick Cannon came to the defense of his friend Kevin Hart Saturday, striking back at "woke" comedians who demanded Hart step down from his position hosting the Oscars awards ceremony by revealing their individual histories of making "homophobic" and "problematic" comments on Twitter.

http://americanupdate.com/articles/actor-nick-cannon-calls-out-hollywood-hypocrisy