Author Topic: ‘Your time is up’ South Africa sets date for white farmer land grabs – March 2019  (Read 833 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
‘Your time is up’ South Africa sets date for white farmer land grabs – March 2019
By Rachel O'Donoghue / Published 8th December 2018

The country’s National Assembly approved a proposal to change the constitution to make the so-called reforms legal in a vote of 183 to 77.

This paves the way for land to be taken from farmers without giving any kind of compensation.

And now lawmakers have agreed to set up a committee that will write and introduce a new bill for land expropriations.

Continued at: https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/746953/south-africa-land-reforms-white-farmers-constitution-changed-cyril-ramaphosa

Offline DB

You have to be insane to stay in South Africa regardless of your skin color. It is bent on self destruction and will likely succeed.

Offline mirraflake

Last thing I read the famers were hiring Russian Spetnatz mercenary types with zero morals or compassion  to protect their land.

They won't go out like the Zimbabwe farmers.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
mirraflake wrote:
"Last thing I read the famers were hiring Russian Spetnatz mercenary types with zero morals or compassion  to protect their land.
They won't go out like the Zimbabwe farmers."

Perhaps not.
But ultimately, they're gonna "go out" anyway.

Wasn't it a great idea to end Apartheid and surrender power there to the blacks?

Offline skeeter

Who wants to wager the Rats won't fight the US accepting these legitimate refugees tooth and nail.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
She's wearin' the right style and color hat:

Offline goatprairie

The tragedy is that S. Africa could have been a strong U.S. ally. They should have created two countries when they had the chance, one for whites, one for blacks.
Now S. Africa will be just another typical autocracy run by thieves.  China will eventually  take it over with all their mineral wealth.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
She's wearin' the right style and color hat:

Got a mustache, too.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

Who wants to wager the Rats won't fight the US accepting these legitimate refugees tooth and nail.
That's a given. Can't have white African-Americans.  **nononono*

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee

They will vote to close that border.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Cue all those stupid 80s music artists that played songs supporting this.... just makes me sick.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline the_doc

Yeah, unlike the folks from Latin America, they would probably enter the USA as un-registered Republicans.

Offline skeeter

Yeah, unlike the folks from Latin America, they would probably enter the USA as un-registered Republicans.

Unless they entered through California and wanted a driver's license. In which case they'd be registered by default.

Offline the_doc

Unless they entered through California and wanted a driver's license. In which case they'd be registered by default.

Under the California protocol, they would get registered by default as Democrats.  (But white South African farmers would vote Republican anyway--at least in general elections.)

Offline Smokin Joe

Cue all those stupid 80s music artists that played songs supporting this.... just makes me sick.
Disney was on that bandwagon as well, programming the kids and tween agers.

C S Lewis