Author Topic: Miss World 2018 Winner Is Mexico's Vanessa Ponce de Leon: See Photos from the pageant  (Read 293 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Miss World 2018 Winner Is Mexico's Vanessa Ponce de Leon: See Photos From the Pageant
 by Corinne Heller | Sun., Dec. 9, 2018 9:50 AM

Vanessa Ponce de Leon made history on Saturday to become the first Miss Mexico to be crowned Miss World.

The 2018 pageant took place in the Sanya City Arena in Sanya, China. The 26-year-old winner beat 117 other contestants, including runner up Miss Thailand Nicolene Limsnukan, Miss Uganda Quiin Abenakyo, who placed third, and and other finalists from Belarus, France, Scotland, Jamaica, Martinique, Mexico, Panama, Mauritius, Uganda, Nepal, New Zealand and Thailand.

"I can't believe it, I really can't believe it," the newly crowned Miss World 2018 said backstage. "And I think all the girls deserved it. I am proud to represent all of them. I will do as much as I can in the time I have got. Thank you so much, everyone."

Read more at: https://www.eonline.com/uk/news/994713/miss-world-2018-winner-is-mexico-s-vanessa-ponce-de-leon-see-photos-from-the-pageant

This is great news, all the same, I believe "Miss Universe" is the more prestigious competition vs. "Miss World", I could be wrong. Something to look up. But glad for the woman, Congrats.

Lovely she is, she looks like she is starving herself though? Doesn't it? She almost looks a bit "gaunt".
« Last Edit: December 09, 2018, 08:41:00 pm by TomSea »