Author Topic: Rand Paul: We Will Become a ‘Banana Republic’ If Every President Is Investigated by Special Prosecu  (Read 432 times)

rangerrebew

Rand Paul: We Will Become a ‘Banana Republic’ If Every President Is Investigated by Special Prosecutors

9 Dec 20181,739

Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) said he is not a fan of special prosecutors “going after” presidents.

Paul said, “It’s very troubling what these special prosecutors can do. I tell people this — if a special prosecutor went after your life for the last 40 years, not you in particular but anybody, I think they could dredge up accusations. So I’m absolutely against it and I think it’s a miscarriage of justice and we should not have going after one person. And if we get this way and if we’re going to prosecute people and put in jail for campaign finance violations, we’ve become a banana republic where every president gets prosecuted, and everybody gets thrown in jail when they’re done with office.”

https://www.breitbart.com/video/2018/12/09/rand-paul-we-will-become-a-banana-republic-if-every-president-is-investigated-by-special-prosecutors/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+breitbart+%28Breitbart+News%29

rangerrebew

This is why democrats will look for a black candidate, ideally female, since they know no one in the repugnantcan party has the spine to call for a special counsel no matter how corrupt the person might be. 888what

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Dems actually desire a "Banana Republic."  They're fighting each other right now trying to be the one who renames the USA, the "Democratic People's Republic of the United States."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: