Author Topic: CNN Guest Hears Trump Presidency 'Death Rattle—Time to Pick Out the Cemetery'  (Read 474 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 By Mark Finkelstein | December 9, 2018 9:47 AM EST

The liberal networks have figured out a sure-fire formula for guaranteed, Grade-A, Trump-bashing. Invite on a hyper-partisan former US attorney appointed by President Obama, and let them unload.

Yesterday, we noted Barbara McQuade on MSNBC, suggesting that President Trump be stripped of [depending on how you interpreted McQuade's remarks] either his presidency, or his US citizenship.

Not to be outdone, CNN's New Day on Sunday morning invited on Michael Moore, another former Obama US attorney appointee, and a former Democrat state senator in Georgia. Moore might even have outbid McQuade when it came to making over-the-top suggestions about President Trump. Said Moore:

"You're hearing sort of the death rattle of this presidency, of this administration. I don't know that we need to call the undertaker yet, but it's certainly time to pick out the cemetery."

more
https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/mark-finkelstein/2018/12/09/cnn-guest-hears-trump-presidency-death-rattle%E2%80%94time-pick-out
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Applewood

Plus it's CNN, so of course, it's fake news. 

I don't know if Trump's presidency will end prematurely or not, just as I don't know that Trump has been "exonerated" as he and his supporters claim.  This is why I don't like cable news.  They all have "pundits" who say a lot of things, but in reality, they don't know their backsides from a hole in the ground.  They know as much as I do, which isn't very much.