Author Topic: “I Know Where All The Bodies Are Buried”: Clinton Foundation CFO Spills Beans To Investigators  (Read 997 times)

rangerrebew

“I Know Where All The Bodies Are Buried”: Clinton Foundation CFO Spills Beans To Investigators
Posted on December 7, 2018 by DCWhispers   

A fascinating bit of news flying well under the D.C. radar is the comments of Clinton Foundation CFO Andrew Kessel to members of an independent investigation firm that has been looking into Clinton Foundation business practices for some time. According to Kessel it’s as bad as some have long thought – the foundation is mired in conflicts of interests, misappropriation of funds, and a rogue Bill Clinton himself who has long used it as a personal piggy bank.

Via Zero Hedge:

The CFO of the Clinton Foundation, thinking he was “meeting an old professional acquaintance,” admitted to investigators that the charity had widespread problems with governance, accounting and conflicts of interest, and that Bill Clinton has been commingling business and personal expenses for a long time, reports The Hill’s John Solomon.

Read more at http://dcwhispers.com/i-know-where-all-the-bodies-are-buried-clinton-foundation-cfo-spills-beans-to-investigators/#AMwIJB0IhGbPlJQo.99

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Hope this guy has some bodyguards and a good home security system...  ;)

Offline RoosGirl

And doesn't plan on any airplane flights to Ft. Marcy Park anytime soon.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
AS a student of human action/reaction, of the many scenarious, I see this guy is either 1) putting himself up as a red herring and a disinformation magnet, or 2) he's raising his profile because he actually does know things and doesn't want to me offed.
The Republic is lost.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I see a future suicide.  3 shots to the back of the head and a jump off a bridge.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline MajorClay

Any news on suicide weekend?

rangerrebew

Clinton Foundation Bigwig Snitches on Hillary
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2018, 01:03:54 pm »

Clinton Foundation Bigwig Snitches on Hillary

2018-12-10 

By Voice of America [Public domain], via Wikimedia Commons

The House Oversight and Government Reform Subcommittee on Government Operations will convene an unprecedented investigation this week into allegations of impropriety by the Clinton Foundation.

SEE ALSO: Federal Judge Gives Hillary the Worst News of Her Life

Chairman Mark Meadows (R-N.C.) launched the latest probe after the former Chief Financial Officer of the Clinton Foundation, Andrew Kessel begin working as a government informant.

Tellingly, Kessel submitted 6,000 pages of evidence secretly more than a year ago. (The Hill)

http://americanactionnews.com/articles/clinton-foundation-bigwig-snitches-on-hillary

Offline libertybele

Re: Clinton Foundation Bigwig Snitches on Hillary
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2018, 01:14:13 pm »
It doesn't matter who snitches, what corruption is uncovered, they have proven to be untouchable and will never be held responsible.  Billy Bob was impeached and all kinds of evidence of Hillary wrongdoing has been uncovered.  They remain well insulated against any repercussions.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Re: Clinton Foundation Bigwig Snitches on Hillary
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2018, 01:24:55 pm »
It doesn't matter who snitches, what corruption is uncovered, they have proven to be untouchable and will never be held responsible.  Billy Bob was impeached and all kinds of evidence of Hillary wrongdoing has been uncovered.  They remain well insulated against any repercussions.

The way to muzzle those two is to start indicting their star chamber deep state underlings.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline libertybele

Hope this guy has some bodyguards and a good home security system...  ;)

Seriously.  888high58888
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.