Author Topic: Violent Protests Spread from Paris to Belgium and the Netherlands  (Read 461 times)

Offline Hoodat

Violent Protests Spread from Paris to Belgium and the Netherlands

BY RICK MORAN DECEMBER 8, 2018

At least 700 people were arrested in Paris as 5,000 demonstrators faced off against 8,000 police in another violent demonstration by "yellow vest" protesters.

Riots broke out all over France despite the supposed cause of the violence being eliminated earlier in the week by the government of President Emmanuel Macron. The government had been claiming that a fuel tax increase was to blame for the protests, but the government rescinded the increase on Wednesday.

pjmedia.com/trending/violent-protests-spread-from-paris-to-belgium-and-netherlands/

Dexter's Utopia.  If we only did it like they do in Europe .  .  .
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: Violent Protests Spread from Paris to Belgium and the Netherlands
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2018, 12:23:46 pm »
Some articles, I think one is up there at drudge warns that maybe this thing will go worldwide. I didn't read the story itself but in some places, we've got some crazies who might act out. That's so.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Re: Violent Protests Spread from Paris to Belgium and the Netherlands
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2018, 03:29:25 pm »
Belgium and the Netherlands?  I really didn't think they had it in them.