Author Topic: Immigrating to the U.S. has become the welfare program for the world  (Read 621 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Immigrating to the U.S. has become the welfare program for the world

We are told by the apathetic elites who run our culture that illegal aliens can invade our border, force themselves in, give birth to a baby, and steal our American birthright – and there’s not a darn thing we can do about it. Moreover, we are then stuck with the welfare, health care, and education tab for people from the most impoverished countries, while we have our own teenage pregnancy and poverty problems. We won’t cut a single dollar of the welfare state among Americans. Is it too much to ask that we stop funding welfare for the entire world under the false pretenses of immigration policy?

https://www.conservativereview.com/news/immigrating-to-the-u-s-has-become-the-welfare-program-for-the-world/
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: Immigrating to the U.S. has become the welfare program for the world
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2018, 04:05:44 am »
Good article but how many pundits and even forum members say, we need to do this and this and this. I agree...but it's an uphill battle. I think some things are getting done and at least now, the immigration issue and a few others are more up and center. Then, some darn judge strikes down efforts to have strong enforcement.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2018, 04:22:10 am »
Good article but how many pundits and even forum members say, we need to do this and this and this. I agree...but it's an uphill battle. I think some things are getting done and at least now, the immigration issue and a few others are more up and center. Then, some darn judge strikes down efforts to have strong enforcement.

Well if you believe that a judge has the authority to undermine the Constitution and a sitting Presidents authority to protect from invasion then that is an excuse.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2018, 04:44:20 am »
BKMK

Offline Absalom

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2018, 05:48:04 am »
Immigrating to the U.S. has become the welfare program for the world

We are told by the apathetic elites who run our culture that illegal aliens can invade our border, force themselves in, give birth to a baby, and steal our American birthright – and there’s not a darn thing we can do about it. Moreover, we are then stuck with the welfare, health care, and education tab for people from the most impoverished countries, while we have our own teenage pregnancy and poverty problems. We won’t cut a single dollar of the welfare state among Americans. Is it too much to ask that we stop funding welfare for the entire world under the false pretenses of immigration policy?

https://www.conservativereview.com/news/immigrating-to-the-u-s-has-become-the-welfare-program-for-the-world/
-------------------------------
Ten words that describe the 'immigration' reality!
When was the last time (or first) anyone heard any political schmuck or
media jackass articulate/explain the concept of Sovereign Right, a
400 year old linchpin of International Law, formulated by the Vatican???