Author Topic: GOP Fails Pro-Life Voters by Refusing to Defund Planned Parenthood  (Read 632 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

GOP Fails Pro-Life Voters by Refusing to Defund Planned Parenthood

By Carly Hoilman
Writer

December 6, 2018 
As the final weeks of the GOP-controlled Congress draw to a close, pro-life voters look on with great disappointment at the Republican politicians who failed to follow through on their most crucial promise: to defund Planned Parenthood. In about a month, Democrats will take over the House of Representatives and any hope of stripping the abortion giant of federal funding will pass away.

With precious little time left in the lame-duck session, GOP congressional leaders have chosen to ignore the persistent urgings of pro-life leaders. Just last week, leaders from Live Action, Students for Life America, the Susan B. Anthony List, Heritage Foundation and the March for Life sat down with White House officials to remind them of the paramount campaign promise that catapulted this administration to victory.

Their instructions for President Donald Trump were clear: veto any budget proposal that includes funding for Planned Parenthood.

https://www.faithwire.com/2018/12/06/gop-fails-pro-life-voters-by-refusing-to-defund-planned-parenthood/
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: GOP Fails Pro-Life Voters by Refusing to Defund Planned Parenthood
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2018, 03:08:10 am »
I am shocked.

Why don't we use the "thought" process behind "climate change" to stop the murder?

Do you understand?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2018, 03:56:11 am »
I am shocked.

Why don't we use the "thought" process behind "climate change" to stop the murder?

Do you understand?

No, elaborate.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2018, 04:03:43 am »
Even though, Paul Ryan has been scapegoated for problems that have besieged us, I will say, the House defunded PP and the Senate, mainly because of a few stubborn individuals, did not defund it. That's the tale of the tape and about all there is to why it is still being funded. Perhaps we can finally shut down the government over it (or shut down the government for not funding the wall). There's about no other way.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2018, 04:32:05 am by TomSea »

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley