Author Topic: Kathy Griffin says she faced potential ‘conspiracy to assassinate the president’ charge over Trump h  (Read 617 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kathy Griffin says she faced potential ‘conspiracy to assassinate the president’ charge over Trump head photo
By Morgan Gstalter - 12/08/18 03:24 PM EST

Comedian Kathy Griffin said she faced a two-month federal investigation after she posted a controversial photo with the fake severed head of President Trump and was almost charged with conspiracy to assassinate the president of the United States.

Griffin appeared on “The Late Show with Stephen Colbert” Friday night to discuss the ramification of the photo that “irrevocably” changed her life.

The day after Trump tweeted about her and the “sick” photo in May of last year, Griffin said she got a call from her attorney.

“A lot of people don’t know this part,” Griffin explained. “Actually two federal agencies, the Secret Service and the assistant U.S. attorney’s office, were putting me under a two-month federal investigation and considering charging me with a crime — this is real — of conspiracy to assassinate the president of the United States.”

The Hill has reached out to the Secret Service and the Justice Department for comment.

The audience gasped as Griffin said that she didn’t just get in “fake Hollywood trouble. No, this is real-life trouble.”

“That’s where your tax dollars went, everybody, investigating Kathy Griffin,” she quipped.

MORE
https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/420406-kathy-griffin-says-she-faced-potential-conspiracy-to
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The bitch got what she deserved. Actions have consequences.  But of course she is playing the "woe is me" I'm a victim.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline dfwgator

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Anything to be relevant. I remember when her schtick was being a proud member of the D-list. She hasn’t been funny since she asked Beyonce the red carpet question, “Who’s the father of Destiny’s Child?”
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline mountaineer

The bitch got what she deserved. Actions have consequences.  But of course she is playing the "woe is me" I'm a victim.
Exactly.   :beer:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
She got what she deserved but not what she wanted, stupid biotch thought it would make her relevant again to her Hollywood  peeps and when it didn't all she had left was the pity card which she has played repeatedly since her 'joke' backfired. She wasn't funny before, and she's still not funny...........carrot top with store bought boobs and God knows what else.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

333cleoget
she got less than what she deserved.  Her actions encouraged escalating threats against govt officials from the recent ones sent to Dems to others.  It will end in more violence in Part due to Griffin.

Satire like Baldwin does is one thing, but a severed head on display is altogether different.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington