Author Topic: Desperate measures! Bill and Hillary Clinton resort to using Groupon to sell half-price tickets afte  (Read 1100 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Desperate measures! Bill and Hillary Clinton resort to using Groupon to sell half-price tickets after their 13-stop paid speaking tour fails to draw the crowds

Bill and Hillary Clinton began a 13-stop paid speaking tour last week in Canada
    The once magnetic Clintons appear to have lost their sparkle with empty seats
    The former president and presidential candidate are now selling tickets to 'An Evening with the Clintons' for $35 on Groupon - half their normal $70
    There were empty seats both in upper level seats and on the ground floor, where tickets were pricier
    One ticket was going for $6.55 in the final minutes before the Toronto event 
    The enthusiasm the couple drew on the 2016 campaign tour has died down and they now find themselves preaching to half-filled stadiums

By Dailymail.com Reporter

Published: 22:40 EST, 7 December 2018 | Updated: 23:38 EST, 7 December 2018

Bill and Hillary Clinton have been forced to resort to selling half price tickets for their 13-city tour on Groupon in a desperate bid to put bums on seats.

The former president and first lady launched their tour in a Canadian hockey arena last Tuesday to an underwhelming crowd and swaths of empty seats.

Ticket prices were plummeting shortly before the event, with the cheapest seats selling on Stubhub for single-digits -  $6.55 Canadian Dollars, or less than $5.

Now the couple are taking drastic action to avoid another embarrassment on the next stop on their An Evening With the Clintons tour.

They have slashed tickets by up to 60 per cent, and even offered them on Groupon, to try and entice more fans to come and listen to them speak.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6473637/Bill-Hillary-Clinton-resort-using-Groupon-generate-ticket-sales.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I can't imagine they have a single thing  to say we've not heard over and over and over again already.

Hint:  We didn't like it the first time.

Offline ConstitutionRose

:rolling:  I think the Groupon thing is hysterical.
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
Can Craigslist be far behind?
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline goatprairie

So Caligula and Lecretia Borgia go on a speaking tour, and nobody wants to hear them speak?
I'm shocked.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Need to view this like the book deals.

They get a fantastic, up-front fee from promoter to appear.  The promoter is already out that cash, and now must recoup its money by selling tickets and advertising.

Ever seen a book on sale like that at a book store?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
This is what happens when you have no influence to peddle.
Principles matter. Words matter.

More likely chloroform and a rope.

Online mountaineer

Next they'll go into the hood and hand out coupons that promise a pack of cigarettes if the recipient comes to the lecture.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
More likely chloroform and a rope.

@Right_in_Virginia

Now you are just trying to get me excited for no good reason.

Stop it!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

@Right_in_Virginia

Now you are just trying to get me excited for no good reason.

Stop it!

Okay.   88devil

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Hillary is reportedly furious about this Group On thing. 

She said: "Do I understand this correctly, I'm being marked down? What is this, The Bargain Basement? I've been marked down by K-Mart!" 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
Hillary is reportedly furious about this Group On thing. 

She said: "Do I understand this correctly, I'm being marked down? What is this, The Bargain Basement? I've been marked down by K-Mart!"

Hardly the first time - didn't we get two for the price of one back in 1992?
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

rangerrebew

Bill and Hillary Have to Stoop to Using Groupon to Sell Tickets
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2018, 01:32:49 pm »
Bill and Hillary Have to Stoop to Using Groupon to Sell Tickets

Steven Ahle December 10, 2018

They don’t need to sell more seats. They could always cut expenses. Instead of renting a stadium, they could rent a broom closet. And instead of hiring an expensive security team, they just need to hire one janitor.

You know how fussy those people are about their equipment. But, they have decided to go the Groupon route. Buy one ticket, get one ticket free. At the end of the tour, they will draw tickets and the winner gets a two night stay in the Clinton’s mansion with the former first family.

Second prize is a five-night stay.

From Breitbart News

https://steadfastandloyal.com/news-for-you/bill-and-hillary-have-to-stoop-to-using-groupon-to-sell-tickets/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:1431720&utm_campaign=New%20Voter%20Fraud%20Found%20in%20Maine%E2%80%A6%20Democratic%20Secretary%20of%20State%20Refuses%20to%20Investigate

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Hardly the first time - didn't we get two for the price of one back in 1992?

@Snarkado

I understand that for an extra 50 bucks you get a color photo of Chelsea in a snowmobile outfit with a full hood,goggles,and face mask.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online libertybele

:rolling:  I think the Groupon thing is hysterical.

I certainly got a chuckle out of the headlines ... and then I saw the picture!   :rolling:  This can't be for real.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.