Author Topic: ‘Girl dies from virus’ news story actually a cover-up of the truth: Vaccines killed her  (Read 1662 times)

rangerrebew

‘Girl dies from virus’ news story actually a cover-up of the truth: Vaccines killed her

Thursday, December 06, 2018 by: Mike Adams   

(Natural News) Several weeks ago, a story went viral about a girl “who died from a virus.” But the real story is something far more sinister. “Nine-year-old girl in Dubai dies of viral infection,” reads the headline from GulfNews.com. That story repeats a quack science fabrication that’s often voiced by vaccine propagandists: “Every year, the vaccine contains the new strain of the virus which can keep you protected up to 70 per cent from the infection, for the entire year,” the story claims.

It’s a lie, of course. Flu shots almost never contain the same strain of influenza that’s circulating in the current flu season, and statistics of flu shot efficacy show they might, at best, work for 1 out of 100 people who take them. On top of that, flu shots are intentionally formulated with neurotoxins that cause inflammation. This is intended to generate an immune system response, but in some cases it actually causes neurological inflammation that leads directly to seizures, comas and permanent neurological damage.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-12-06-girl-dies-from-virus-news-story-actually-a-cover-up-of-the-truth-vaccines-killed-her.html

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I knew it!  Natural News.   *****rollingeyes*****

Offline mountaineer

I knew it!  Natural News.   *****rollingeyes*****
They really are tiresome.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
They really are tiresome.

Wish we could ban linking that site here. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline RoosGirl

I find it interesting that vaccines are known to cause issues like Guillain Barre syndrome, in fact that is included on the warning pamphlet that comes with vaccines, but there's a group of people who seem to think it's impossible for vaccines to cause any significant harm.  Since Guillain Barre can cause death, I'd say that's a pretty significant possible side effect from vaccines.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I find it interesting that vaccines are known to cause issues like Guillain Barre syndrome, in fact that is included on the warning pamphlet that comes with vaccines, but there's a group of people who seem to think it's impossible for vaccines to cause any significant harm.  Since Guillain Barre can cause death, I'd say that's a pretty significant possible side effect from vaccines.

I think that in rare cases a vaccine can precipitate a serious condition.  However, the anti-vaxx crew has muddied the water to the point that an anti-vaccine story, without significant proof, isn't very compelling.  And, that it's from Natural News.  However, I'll check and see if this story is in a reputable source.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
According to CDC:

The exact cause of GBS is unknown, but about two-thirds of people who develop GBS experience symptoms several days or weeks after they have been sick with diarrhea or a respiratory illness. Infection with the bacterium Campylobacter jejuni is one of the most common risk factors for GBS. People also can develop GBS after having the flu or other infections (such as cytomegalovirus and Epstein Barr virus). On very rare occasions, they may develop GBS in the days or weeks after getting a vaccination.

Who is at risk for developing GBS?

Anyone can develop GBS; however, it is more common among older adults. The incidence of GBS increases with age, and people older than 50 years are at greatest risk for developing GBS.

How common is GBS? How common is it among people who have been vaccinated against flu?

The background rate for GBS in the Unites States is about 80 to 160 cases of GBS each week, regardless of vaccination. The data on the association between GBS and seasonal flu vaccination are variable and inconsistent across flu seasons. If there is an increased risk of GBS following flu vaccination it is small, on the order of one to two additional GBS cases per million doses of flu vaccine administered.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Or this:

In a simulation study, Steven Hawken, PhD, and his colleagues concluded that under typical conditions (influenza incidence greater than 5% and vaccine effectiveness greater than 60%), influenza vaccination reduced GBS risk.6

https://www.mdedge.com/familypracticenews/article/111834/vaccines/myth-month-vaccinations-patients-guillain-barre-syndrome

Offline RoosGirl

According to CDC:

On very rare occasions, they may develop GBS in the days or weeks after getting a vaccination.

Yeah, that's what I said.

I have a problem with how both sides of vaccine controversy present information.  If you listen to the anti-vaxxers we should all be dead from getting our childhood vaccines.  If you listen to the doctors there's absolutely no ill side effects from vaccines.  Neither of those is true.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Yeah, that's what I said.

I have a problem with how both sides of vaccine controversy present information.  If you listen to the anti-vaxxers we should all be dead from getting our childhood vaccines.  If you listen to the doctors there's absolutely no ill side effects from vaccines.  Neither of those is true.

OK, agreed.  But, I think one of those positions is more accurate than the other.

Offline RoosGirl

Or this:

"The current position of the GBS/CIDP Foundation on vaccination for patients with GBS is as follows: The GBS/CIDP Foundation recommends avoiding immunizations that a GBS patient had received within 6 weeks of developing their initial symptoms.9

I think the current evidence is enough to guide us in this issue. Vaccinations, including influenza vaccine, are likely safe for patients with a history of GBS. The recommendation of the GBS/CIDP foundation is reasonable – to avoid immunizations that appeared to have potentially triggered the initial GBS (ones that had been received within 6 weeks of onset of symptoms)."

Offline RoosGirl

OK, agreed.  But, I think one of those positions is more accurate than the other.

For most people, but not everyone.  When they can reliably predict who are the unfortunate few who will develop life threatening side effects from the vaccines, then I will start looking down on people who decide not to get them.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
For most people, but not everyone.  When they can reliably predict who are the unfortunate few who will develop life threatening side effects from the vaccines, then I will start looking down on people who decide not to get them.

OK, but - you don't know if you will have a reaction until you do, and even then you don't know for sure that a vaccine caused it or it was coincidental.  Or, if not coincidental, possibly the vaccine tripped a preexisting problem.

Either way, for the more serious diseases we do know that not getting vaccinated is a much greater risk than doing so. 

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Thankfully my parents were smart enough to understand that vaccinations allowed our country to lead the way in the eradication of many deadly contagious diseases that killed so many children.  Sadly the anti vaxxer crowd relies on fake news and rabid social media groups to guide their decisions to not protect their offspring.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline RoosGirl

OK, but - you don't know if you will have a reaction until you do, and even then you don't know for sure that a vaccine caused it or it was coincidental.  Or, if not coincidental, possibly the vaccine tripped a preexisting problem.

Either way, for the more serious diseases we do know that not getting vaccinated is a much greater risk than doing so.

Nothing I said is contrary to that.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Nothing I said is contrary to that.

Maybe not, but you sounded pessimistic, and I was going for optimistic.

Offline RoosGirl

Maybe not, but you sounded pessimistic, and I was going for optimistic.

Seriously?  Have you ever had a conversation with me before?  Of course I sounded pessimistic!   *****rollingeyes*****

:silly:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Seriously?  Have you ever had a conversation with me before?  Of course I sounded pessimistic!   *****rollingeyes*****

:silly:

You're right; my bad.  :laugh:

Offline goodwithagun

When our local ems is busy the fire department responds to med emergencies. Three-four times a year they get instant GB cases at our county health department. Fine before needle enters body, GB symptoms before leaving clinic. The nurses always shrug and comment about how it can just happen. Because GB can be caused by other things, vax companies can keep a lot of the GB cases off their stats. The vax companies are crooked cronies with Congress.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2018, 12:58:50 am by goodwithagun »
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline RoosGirl

When our local ems is busy the fire department responds to med emergencies. Three-four times a year they get instant GB cases at our county health department. Fine before needle enters body, GB symptoms before leaving clinic. The nurses always shrug and comment about how it can just happen. Because GB can be caused by other things, vax companies can keep a lot of the GB cases off their stats. The vax companies are crooked cronies with Congress.

I know I've said this before, but after the reading I've done on the on-going investigation into Merck for incorrectly reporting their efficacy rates on the MMR vaccine I do not trust the gov't or the manufacturers to tell the truth either.  For those who do not know, the Gov't gave Merck an exclusive license for manufacturing the MMR vaccine within the US, as long as Merck could keep the efficacy rate of the vaccine at 95% or above.  It used to be that we only got 1 dose of MMR vaccine, but they found the efficacy rate was only 90%, meaning 1 in 10 people were not immune to MM and R after receiving the vaccine.  So they started telling us we needed two doses of the MMR vaccine to be fully vaccinated.  What that means is that an additional 0.5 of of 10 people are then immune to MM and R. 

So, Merck can keep its exclusive license to manufacture the MMR vaccine, if it can keep the efficacy rate at 95% or above.  Over the last several years there have been outbreaks of Mumps in several highly vaccinated populations, coupled with a former Merck scientist whistleblower, has resulted in an investigation into Merck possibly committing fraud to keep it's exclusive manufacturing license by falsifying their data.

There's an additional investigation into Merck, brought about by a different former Merck scientist, that claims that Merck hid data showing increased rate of autism in black boys given the MMR vaccine.  I tend to think that one is bogus.

Offline Skeptic

• Loyal q stomper.
I was suspicious that flu shots are a scam. Thanks for the information.
I won't accept.

Offline ConstitutionRose

I know I've said this before, but after the reading I've done on the on-going investigation into Merck for incorrectly reporting their efficacy rates on the MMR vaccine I do not trust the gov't or the manufacturers to tell the truth either.  For those who do not know, the Gov't gave Merck an exclusive license for manufacturing the MMR vaccine within the US, as long as Merck could keep the efficacy rate of the vaccine at 95% or above.  It used to be that we only got 1 dose of MMR vaccine, but they found the efficacy rate was only 90%, meaning 1 in 10 people were not immune to MM and R after receiving the vaccine.  So they started telling us we needed two doses of the MMR vaccine to be fully vaccinated.  What that means is that an additional 0.5 of of 10 people are then immune to MM and R. 

So, Merck can keep its exclusive license to manufacture the MMR vaccine, if it can keep the efficacy rate at 95% or above.  Over the last several years there have been outbreaks of Mumps in several highly vaccinated populations, coupled with a former Merck scientist whistleblower, has resulted in an investigation into Merck possibly committing fraud to keep it's exclusive manufacturing license by falsifying their data.

There's an additional investigation into Merck, brought about by a different former Merck scientist, that claims that Merck hid data showing increased rate of autism in black boys given the MMR vaccine.  I tend to think that one is bogus.

Had the measles as a kid. By the time I was pregnant with my 1st, I had no immunity to measles and at that point they didn't want to vaccinate. I forgot about it, until I was pregnant again.  When I quit nursing the 2nd, I finally got the shot.  30 years pass, the doc and I have another conversation because I have no immunity to measles.  I haven't decided on whether to get it again. 

I've had the flu once in my life.  I took the flu shot last year and this because both my MIL and my husband are immune compromised.  I know the shot is no guarantee, but I need to take what care I can as I am out in the public all day long every day.

"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline RoosGirl

Had the measles as a kid. By the time I was pregnant with my 1st, I had no immunity to measles and at that point they didn't want to vaccinate. I forgot about it, until I was pregnant again.  When I quit nursing the 2nd, I finally got the shot.  30 years pass, the doc and I have another conversation because I have no immunity to measles.  I haven't decided on whether to get it again. 

I've had the flu once in my life.  I took the flu shot last year and this because both my MIL and my husband are immune compromised.  I know the shot is no guarantee, but I need to take what care I can as I am out in the public all day long every day.

Lucky you, part of the few percent that never develop immunity to a viral disease.  I would guess if you haven't developed immunity after having had the disease and one vaccine.